DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peculiar air behaviour

Jameslavis

Reactions
noticed the last two days the air has seemed a bit off. Here’s what’s went on and what I notice
- shot the air up at sunset two days ago with an nd4 on, Air was leaning/tilted slightly so brought it down
- did IMU calibration
- noticed it still a little wobbly so shut everything down and put it to likely a little wind

Next day:
- let it sit for two min to get full locks and compass all good. Green all around but the vertical climb and drop feels very fast but ya still slow. Normally pmode is a little slow but it’s zippy

Next day:
- windy out and getting attitude wind warnings but it’s not triggering the sensors like it use to

So in total, I let everything fire up get 10 sat gps lock, check interference, inspect craft and then go. But it seems some elements of pmode are gone. It use to be a little slower to climb and wind would set off sensors. Latest firmware here. Ideas?

The latest firmware is funky. Hope for a fix to come out soon.

Ya I did it day one. No issues but over the last three days something is up. I don’t do any of the rookie fly too quickly before calibration or sensors do their things.

Could try calibrating the sticks, compass and IMU. Then try calibrating the sensors in DJI assistant 2.

Did the IMU. Don’t have internet other than phone. Compass passed, where do you calibate sensors? Go app or pc app?

Ok I did it all. IMU, sensor and firmware refresh. Will test. One question about IMU. If you follow the directions, it uses pics for orientation. Does it matter if it’s 90 degrees or just that it’s in the orientation shown?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada