DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Peggys Cove Nova Scotia

Enjoyed that one, brilliant day, rugged coast line and jaunty music not too distracting. Thanks for sharing
Regards

Went to Peggys cove on weekend and got some footage. Very few people there usually 100s in a normal time. I want to go back and film again in the golden hours rather than midday.Peggys Cove Nova Scotia
Excellent cinematic video of Peggy's Cove. Miss Nova Scotia and all the great, picturesque places to visit! Thank you for sharing.

Good video. Pretty much as I remember the place, though there is a lot of new construction.

Be interesting to compare a "Golden Hour" video.

Went to Peggys cove on weekend and got some footage. Very few people there usually 100s in a normal time. I want to go back and film again in the golden hours rather than midday.Peggys Cove Nova Scotia
Very nice footage. I recently returned from similar trip to Maine and filmed 4 lighthouses, and did a POI flight mode circle which was a lot better than I could have possibly have flown myself! Working on the full video now. I set the diameter and height to assure myself not to hit the lighthouse.

Nice video!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada