DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Perfect bag for Fly More Combo with Smart Controller

mchulst

Reactions
Found the perfect bag to pack my fly more combo and smart controller. I have packed in the Bag the MA2, 5 batteries, the SC, charging cable, replacement props, two sets of DJI ND filters, lens cleaning pen and some other misc. weighs 6lbs. Only slightly larger than standard fly more bag.
Bought on Amazon at the link below for 29 bucks. This is the DJI bag for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Fly more combo.
Let me know what you think.

PGYTECH Huaye Waterproof Carrying Case Shock LED Propeller Guard Screen Protector Monitor Hood Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Smart Controller (DJI Genuine Smart Controller Shoulder Bag) Amazon.com: PGYTECH Huaye Waterproof Carrying Case Shock LED Propeller Guard Screen Protector Monitor Hood Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Smart Controller (DJI Genuine Smart Controller Shoulder Bag): Toys & GamesFBFC05AD-59F2-425C-ADDB-459581DBA01A.jpegD3B5B86E-7985-437D-B928-DD292FB7B717.jpeg6FF733AE-3BA4-46B9-8B95-49EA4742BF47.jpeg16D855D4-9B84-4A38-A38F-C460E93D05C3.jpeg

Yes I have posted about this several times, the enterprise bag is made for the bigger M2'series and the SC...and is "Dirt cheap" as compared to even the M2P/Z bag which looks about the same. Great find :)

Yes I have posted about this several times, the enterprise bag is made for the bigger M2'series and the SC...and is "Dirt cheap" as compared to even the M2P/Z bag which looks about the same. Great find :)
I’m surprised there isn’t a lot of people jumping in this. It is a big upgrade for those with with Air 2 and the M2P/Z. Especially if you are carrying a smart controller. Also just a much better looking bag than the one that comes with the MA2.

I’m surprised there isn’t a lot of people jumping in this. It is a big upgrade for those with with Air 2 and the M2P/Z. Especially if you are carrying a smart controller. Also just a much better looking bag than the one that comes with the MA2.

I concur but if like me, I want and need a more secure storage and shipping case...so I opted for a third party case...room for 4 batteries for my M2Z, holds my iPad Pro, cables in the zipper upper lid, chargers, my cinemizers, Nd's ect...to each their own, but with the SC this is a step up from the soft bag of the flymore of either the M2 series and MA2 to get it all in there :)

Attachments

• 20210109_171415[1].jpg
    20210109_171415[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • 20210109_171453[1].jpg
    20210109_171453[1].jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
Hmm. I kindof need a new bag. The one I'm using is falling apart. Let's see, I had it before I married Susan and that was 30 years ago. Ok, I guess I don't mind that it's falling apart.

The only problem with the flymore bag is there's no space for extra things I take like camera accessories.

Reactions: mchulst
I concur but if like me, I want and need a more secure storage and shipping case...so I opted for a third party case...room for 4 batteries for my M2Z, holds my iPad Pro, cables in the zipper upper lid, chargers, my cinemizers, Nd's ect...to each their own, but with the SC this is a step up from the soft bag of the flymore of either the M2 series and MA2 to get it all in there :)
That’s a pretty sweet case as well. What brand is that?

Hmm. I kindof need a new bag. The one I'm using is falling apart. Let's see, I had it before I married Susan and that was 30 years ago. Ok, I guess I don't mind that it's falling apart.

The only problem with the flymore bag is there's no space for extra things I take like camera accessories.
Felt the same way. I had no issue with the bag just needed a little more space. I also liked that it was a DJI Bag, couldn’t say no for 30 bucks.

That’s a pretty sweet case as well. What brand is that?
SmaTree : $50 at Amazon, They should be making one if not already for the MA2.

I like a backpack style case for hiking.

Attachments

• 2016FAD0-5FD6-4D19-8BD7-6210CB3408EA.jpeg
    2016FAD0-5FD6-4D19-8BD7-6210CB3408EA.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 19
Nope that is the standard controller your in the wrong thread ;) This thread is about the Smart Controller and a case for that. :) See first post...it shows the SC.

Reactions: Fleek
Found the perfect bag to pack my fly more combo and smart controller. I have packed in the Bag the MA2, 5 batteries, the SC, charging cable, replacement props, two sets of DJI ND filters, lens cleaning pen and some other misc. weighs 6lbs. Only slightly larger than standard fly more bag.
Bought on Amazon at the link below for 29 bucks. This is the DJI bag for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Fly more combo.

PGYTECH Huaye Waterproof Carrying Case Shock LED Propeller Guard Screen Protector Monitor Hood Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Smart Controller (DJI Genuine Smart Controller Shoulder Bag) Amazon.com: PGYTECH Huaye Waterproof Carrying Case Shock LED Propeller Guard Screen Protector Monitor Hood Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Smart Controller (DJI Genuine Smart Controller Shoulder Bag): Toys & GamesView attachment 121350View attachment 121351View attachment 121352View attachment 121353

PGYTECH Huaye Waterproof Carrying Case Shock LED Propeller Guard Screen Protector Monitor Hood Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Smart Controller (DJI Genuine Smart Controller Shoulder Bag) Amazon.com: PGYTECH Huaye Waterproof Carrying Case Shock LED Propeller Guard Screen Protector Monitor Hood Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Smart Controller (DJI Genuine Smart Controller Shoulder Bag): Toys & GamesView attachment 121350View attachment 121351View attachment 121352View attachment 121353
Nope that is the standard controller your in the wrong thread ;) This thread is about the Smart Controller and a case for that. :) See first post...it shows the SC.
Just another option on a great case for the MA2 is this Soco case that holds everything from the flymore package plus my landing pad and 6 ND filters. Also holds my smart controller. Cost approx $30 on Amazon.

Attachments

• 20201218_151013.jpg
    20201218_151013.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 20201218_151031.jpg
    20201218_151031.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
  • 20201218_151052.jpg
    20201218_151052.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • 20201218_151143.jpg
    20201218_151143.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
The thing I do like about the stock bag is that it's slim, hangs on the shoulder and your arm doesn't really need to swing out and around it like when you're using a regular or standard camera bag, the bag the OP is using looks to be as slim as the stock bag and it looks good, nice handle and assuming there are "D" rings for a shoulder strap on the sides that's another plus in that you can clip your controller neck strap on to dual purpose the neck strap for a shoulder strap,,,,,, but if you're flying and hiking then a backpack would be better, and if you're one to carry everything to a job site then a hard case would be better suited,

Now here's an idea, the OP's bag it's stock shoulder strap and wrap the controller neck strap around your waist to keep better swing control on the bag when you're hiking,

I purchased one of the neck straps with ring bolts for the smart controller, at first I though I might come up with a solution for the situation some have mentioned about the SM not having a neck strap attachment like other conventional RC controllers have, but our controllers are smaller so hand holding them while flying almost comes natural, and after my first fly day with the neck strap I got, with the rings on the bottom I realized just how nice it is not to have the controller sticking out in front of you when not actually using it, and it's natural to swing it to one side and your arm through the neck strap to now make it a shoulder carry, it was so out of the way.

And I got the neck strap with the large eye bolts, they don't get caught on stuff and don't poke when pressed against.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe