DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Perfect Winter Sunset captured with a Mavic 2 Zoom in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming

On the way home to my Buffalo WY motel, The Mountain View, from the Meadowlark Ski Area, I stopped and waited for sunset on Powder Pass, in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming on US 16 aka The Cloud Peak Scenic Byway. This is a place where I have flown before, I sent up a Phantom 2 Vision+, an Inspire 1, and a Mavic 2, before yesterday 1-11-19 when I sent up my Mavic 2 Zoom. Here are some of the results from that flight.
That has me inspired to get out there and take videos.

Thank you for posting that gorgeous video.

On the way home to my Buffalo WY motel, The Mountain View, from the Meadowlark Ski Area, I stopped and waited for sunset on Powder Pass, in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming on US 16 aka The Cloud Peak Scenic Byway. This is a place where I have flown before, I sent up a Phantom 2 Vision+, an Inspire 1, and a Mavic 2, before yesterday 1-11-19 when I sent up my Mavic 2 Zoom. Here are some of the results from that flight.
Great flying!

That is an amazing video. However, on my PC windows 10, it is very mushy. Is this totally the fault of YouTube compression or am I using a bad player? Is this video sharp and clear for others?

Hey Photo Beaty, on the lower right of the video there's a gear, click on it and you can turn it to 1080. I had the same issue too!

Beautiful place, during the 90s when I was a kid we were stuck out there in the Bighorns near there for a whole day. I never knew a transmission could blow up going up those mountains!

Wonderful Video! [emoji106]

Reactions: Jamgar and ShanS2k
Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent