DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom crash at Apple Park

Apple is able to force UAV-s engine to malfunction? Id love to know what happened here

Yeah whoever the pilot was is just asking for tighter measures be taken to ensure that ALL drones do not crash into million dollar buildings like his Phantom did..Why not just take a POI shot just stay a couple hundred feet away? Why fly over it and piss everyone off?

Yeah whoever the pilot was is just asking for tighter measures be taken to ensure that ALL drones do not crash into million dollar buildings like his Phantom did..Why not just take a POI shot just stay a couple hundred feet away? Why fly over it and piss everyone off?

1. We get too comfortable with how easy our drones are to fly, that some people neglect to realize that they can fail.
2. If people used common sense, we wouldn't have these entertaining discussions.

I agree with nick.
The same reasons we have jails/prisons. They need to stiffen up penalties and hopefully nip these problems in the bud before this hobby gets more restrictive. If DJI can, and I believe they can, they need to give out information to the authorities the name/IP address/email of said “Dumbazz” so just the perpetrators get the axe and not the hobbiests as a whole. That’s all the villagers (the public) want is someone to pay up [emoji35]
If we hear of the few Bad drone operators getting thrown the “book”, we might curb some of the bad types. I’m sure not all, but most.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada