DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom Obsidian

Top Hat

Reactions
How much would you pay for Obsidian 4 mos old and in perfect flying condition additional acc + 1 extra batt?
Just want to see what's people willing to pay for it.

P4P obsidian? If I were you and I was buying it, I would ask these questions, and then follow up with a good exam. Thats why I like buy with Paypal.
  • Any Refresh?
  • Still has warranty?
  • How many cycles on the battery?
  • Ever crashed?
I would pay the guy $1100

Last edited:
Reactions: Top Hat
P4P obsidian? $1100

• Any Refresh?
  • Still has warranty?
  • Ever crashed?
It's sad, but buyers really need to ask these questions, and then follow up with a good exam. Thats why I like buy with Paypal.
P4P obsidian? $1100

• Any Refresh?
  • Still has warranty?
  • Ever crashed?
It's sad, but buyers really need to ask these questions, and then follow up with a good exam. Thats why I like buy with Paypal.

Not mine, but that would be a fair price.
Here's the ad @ my local CL
Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Edition (Like New)

Reactions: Former Member
Not mine, but that would be a fair price.
Here's the ad @ my local CL
Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Edition (Like New)

Sorry if I was unclear. I was just saying that as a buyer, you need to ask these questions, and sometimes things arent as they seem.

It looks like a nice package, but he didnt show a picture of the backpack, just the OEM case. It comes with filters, you might ask what kind of filters.

With all that being said, as long as it wasnt crashed, which would void the warranty, it's probably worth $1300, then you have a drone that still has at least 2 months worth of warranty on the major components, and you can buy Refresh for it.

Bear in mind that the new P4P V2 is out, and the seller should be aware that prices have already dropped on this model since the new version has an updated propulsion system with low noise props.

Im sorry to ramble on, but I try to avoid "special editions" of things, because finding replacement parts for them can be a nightmare. They only sold a fraction of Obsidians that they did of P4P's and +'s, and now that the Obsidian has been discontinued, finding repair parts for an extinct bird might be a challenge.

I just made an offer close to your suggestions.
If he accept, I will deal after inspection + Demo.

I just made an offer close to your suggestions.
If he accept, I will deal after inspection + Demo.

Good move. You might also ask to see the bill of sale, and contact DJI to verify the warranty is still valid.

The P4P is a great drone. I have 3 of them (or 5 if you include broken ones) .

I've seen several P4Ps in the $800-900 range with 1-2 extra batteries, and I'd actually rather not have the Obsidian for the above reason: the parts are close to non-existent for it. If you crash it, you're going to end up spending more money on shell parts to convert it back to a regular P4P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC