DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom standard 3 to mavic air

Wind will always be an issue with drones,I cannot speak for the air never have owned one but my php2.0 does well in wind as do the mp mpp m2p
The Air is extremely stable, and can travel well out of VLOS.

Reactions: Vzr1
I went from the Standard 3 to the Spark and instantly got rid of the 3. There is no comparison between those two and the Air is even better although not as much better as the 3 to the Spark. I'm not too pleased with WIFI but I haven't used anything else. I agree on the $$$$$$$ issue of drones. Used could be good or really bad. Another factor is Batteries. The more expensive the drone the more expensive the battery. Flight time is not a biggie with me. I get bored after about 10 to 12 minutes and if I'm filming something I try to have a plan and I video the entire flight.
I went from the p3a to a spark, then air. I haven't broke out the p3a since I got the air. It was all about the portability. The air really killed it for me. Better camera, similar battery life, more flight modes, and so much easier to take with me.

I have since purchased the m2p, but I still grab the air too. I don't use it often anymore, but it's a nice backup for that unexpected shot one I have run down the m2p's batteries.

Reactions: Vzr1
Wind will always be an issue with drones,I cannot speak for the air never have owned one but my php2.0 does well in wind as do the mp mpp m2p
I haven't seen any big advantage is windy conditions between my p3a. Air or m2p. But, if it's really windy I don't usually fly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190