DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantomrain wetsuits highly recommended!!!!!

Jhannigan27

Reactions
Look, I have dealt with a lot of big name companies and it sickens me the lack of customer service and attention to my issues given. When I experience the opposite experience, meaning extremely positive, I think everyone should know about it. Not only has Phantomrain created an extremely cool looking skin for a lot of different drones, but they have also made an extremely effective product that when installed properly works just as promised. So apart from having a great product that delivers a unique visual edge that will set your drone apart from the boring ones and that actually works with no catch, the most important thing, in my opinion, is the incredible customer service I experienced from Phantomrain, specifically Phantom Rep Coal! I had ordered a wetsuit that had some peices that would have worked but were just clearly not symmetrically the same from one side to the other. I emailed Coal but then decided to call the contact number given inside the package. Coal was extremely down to earth and very easy to talk to. His politeness was not that over the top fake politeness you get from phone reps that really just irritates you more. I felt as though I was talking to a friendly, logical, understanding human being who listened to my issue, expressed his apologies, and then said without any hesitation or delay that he would immediately send me out the correct piece and not just the piece that was wrong, but he asked me which color I liked the most so that if I wanted, he would send the new all one color package for my specific drone to me to make up for the mistake. Now I never asked for anything and I even offered to pay for it but he wasn’t having it and insisted it would be his pleasure and that he only hopes I enjoy the wetsuit as much as he has. That’s called going above and beyond and for that Coal and his company, Phantomrain, deserve to be acknowledged for his way above average customer service and also for the effectiveness and innovative style he brings to us drone nerds and our drones. If your looking for a great product and want to deal with a quality human being to go with it I strongly suggest you check out the website and call Coal. And no, I was definitely not paid to say any of this I am just a very loyal and satisfied customer and want everyone to have the same experience as I did. Thanks again Coal!!!!!!

Look, I have dealt with a lot of big name companies and it sickens me the lack of customer service and attention to my issues given. When I experience the opposite experience, meaning extremely positive, I think everyone should know about it. Not only has Phantomrain created an extremely cool looking skin for a lot of different drones, but they have also made an extremely effective product that when installed properly works just as promised. So apart from having a great product that delivers a unique visual edge that will set your drone apart from the boring ones and that actually works with no catch, the most important thing, in my opinion, is the incredible customer service I experienced from Phantomrain, specifically Phantom Rep Coal! I had ordered a wetsuit that had some peices that would have worked but were just clearly not symmetrically the same from one side to the other. I emailed Coal but then decided to call the contact number given inside the package. Coal was extremely down to earth and very easy to talk to. His politeness was not that over the top fake politeness you get from phone reps that really just irritates you more. I felt as though I was talking to a friendly, logical, understanding human being who listened to my issue, expressed his apologies, and then said without any hesitation or delay that he would immediately send me out the correct piece and not just the piece that was wrong, but he asked me which color I liked the most so that if I wanted, he would send the new all one color package for my specific drone to me to make up for the mistake. Now I never asked for anything and I even offered to pay for it but he wasn’t having it and insisted it would be his pleasure and that he only hopes I enjoy the wetsuit as much as he has. That’s called going above and beyond and for that Coal and his company, Phantomrain, deserve to be acknowledged for his way above average customer service and also for the effectiveness and innovative style he brings to us drone nerds and our drones. If your looking for a great product and want to deal with a quality human being to go with it I strongly suggest you check out the website and call Coal. And no, I was definitely not paid to say any of this I am just a very loyal and satisfied customer and want everyone to have the same experience as I did. Thanks again Coal!!!!!!
I just ordered the package from Coal not only because of the quality of the product that I had seen in the videos but the respect shown him by the members of this forum. He was quick to respond to my questions and the transaction was very smooth. I should be enjoying the product shortly.

Coal is one of if not the most professional, polite and honest businessmen I've come to know or had experiences with, especially dealing in an online world. It was not long after I read a post on this forum regarding Phantomrain products that I decided to try them out and can attest to the fact that it works as intended!
I use the wetsuit on all of my drones and also have rescue jackets for them all as well. The rescue jacket saved my M2P from a certain moist death to the tune of 100' below the surface of the ocean last fall due to the rescue jacket. It was even struck by a passing sailboat after it emergency landed on critical low battery. I made some mistakes to cause this to happen but the drone was as dry as a bone when I finally was able to get to it. (It RTH about 1/4mi away from the position I had drifted to). Coal has worked with me on things that have made the product work for my applications and never batted an eye at any request I have made. He has also helped me keep from making poor decisions and has always been an encouraging person lending his knowledge and experience for any question I may throw his way.

If you send me pictures and I do see something is off, or does not have the newest updated parts , were going to let you know . Thank you.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Ordered the ‘works’ from Coal and while I have not yet had a chance to try the stuff for my MA2, I was certainly impressed with the customer service received from Coal!

Reactions: LCummings99
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard