DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Philadelphia

Reactions
Anyone wants to meet up in/around Philly?

Somewhere we're you're allowed to fly.
I bought a spark yesterday and a bit intimidated by the rules. I'm registered but within 5mi of an airport and 26 heliports so I guess it's a no go here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180526-193648.jpg
    Screenshot_20180526-193648.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 66
Where are you in Philadelphia? I am close to downtown. Mavic pro platinum here. Let me know your availability.

Between Rittenhouse Square and the Schuylkill River. Full schedule next week but after that I'll send you a DM or reply to this thread!

Reactions: macoman
I usually fly from Pier 68 across the Delaware River to Camden. I have Spark since launched and recently got the MA.
ff9196aeaae680ead0362ea79f5ff87e.jpg

Reactions: Snoopy2020
Moving to Philly from DC and VERY excited to get more flights in. Will be in the Northern Liberties area starting mid-July. Please DM me with any opportunities for meet-ups and such.

Check on fb as there is a Bucks County FPV group that is pretty active. I'm sure they can make space for you.

Reactions: Aww@Mavic
Moving to Philly from DC and VERY excited to get more flights in. Will be in the Northern Liberties area starting mid-July. Please DM me with any opportunities for meet-ups and such.
Hit me up when you are available... I usually fly in South Jersey and in Philadelphia, Fairmount park session. I have a mavic pro and a Xiaomi 4k drone.

I am going to be in Philly next week for work and was wondering where a good spot to fly would be.
There are many areas to fly... Penn's landing, Philly museum of art, Schuylkill River, Penn treaty park, etc...

Im in bucks right outside of philly....would definitely like to meet up with some of you guy's.

Pretty new to drones ... I just got MA 2 days ago. I'm across the walt whitman bridge in Collingswood, NJ. I would love to meet up with someone and fly

Hey Guys! I'm new here! I don't have a Mavic but I have a cheaper drone just so that I can learn how to fly it and work my way up to a nicer one (possibly a Mavic) BUT where can I fly it in Philadelphia? I don't want to get into any trouble. If anyone wants to meet and fly together let me know!

Hey Guys! I'm new here! I don't have a Mavic but I have a cheaper drone just so that I can learn how to fly it and work my way up to a nicer one (possibly a Mavic) BUT where can I fly it in Philadelphia? I don't want to get into any trouble. If anyone wants to meet and fly together let me know!
Philly is one of these cities that are drone friendly. I usually fly in Penn treaty park or Fairmount park.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000