DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone is not found mavic pro- Help

pierroman

Reactions
Bonjour,

When I connect my phone to the remote control, it is not recognized by the drone. Neither in dji go, nor in litchi. I have a huawei P20 pro. I tried with a huawei p9 and huawei p30 pro, it's OK perfectly, the phones are well recognized direct when I plug them.

What to do? Thanks for your help.

Bonjour,

When I connect my phone to the remote control, it is not recognized by the drone. Neither in dji go, nor in litchi. I have a huawei P20 pro. I tried with a huawei p9 and huawei p30 pro, it's OK perfectly, the phones are well recognized direct when I plug them.

What to do? Thanks for your help.
Do you have usb/debugging enabled?

Reactions: pierroman
yes i do...
[QUOTE = "GavieboyDji, post: 747604, membre: 54251"]
Avez-vous activé le débogage / usb?
[/CITATION]

yes i do...
[QUOTE = "GavieboyDji, post: 747604, membre: 54251"]
Avez-vous activé le débogage / usb?
[/CITATION]
Im using the Samsung galaxy S10+ and don't know how the p30 line handles usb in.
I would've thought it was as simple as just hucking it up and off you go.

What wire are you using? Meaning the standard one that came with the drone or are you using a aftermarket usb/a - usb/c wire??

[QUOTE = "GavieboyDji, post: 747636, membre: 54251"]
J'utilise le Samsung Galaxy S10 + et je ne sais pas comment la ligne p30 gère le port USB.
J'aurais pensé que c'était aussi simple que de tout casser et de partir.

Quel fil utilisez-vous? C'est-à-dire le standard fourni avec le drone ou utilisez-vous un câble USB / a - USB usb / c du marché secondaire?
[/CITATION]

tout le reste du téléphone fonctionne, c’est le petit câble usb-c fourni avec le drone officiel mavic pro, pour connecter la radio au téléphone ...

[QUOTE = "GavieboyDji, post: 747636, membre: 54251"]
J'utilise le Samsung Galaxy S10 + et je ne sais pas comment la ligne p30 gère le port USB.
J'aurais pensé que c'était aussi simple que de tout casser et de partir.

Quel fil utilisez-vous? C'est-à-dire le standard fourni avec le drone ou utilisez-vous un câble USB / a - USB usb / c du marché secondaire?
[/CITATION]

tout le reste du téléphone fonctionne, c’est le petit câble usb-c fourni avec le drone officiel mavic pro, pour connecter la radio au téléphone ...
I managed to translate that into

Which thread do you use? That is, the standard supplied with the drone or do you use a USB / a - USB usb / c cable from the aftermarket?
[/QUOTE]

all the rest of the phone works, it's the little usb-c cable that comes with the official mavic pro drone, to connect the radio to the phone

I'm using Tapatalk Mavic forum.
That's the wire I use on my Mavic pro, but people say it's useless with some phone brands, I have never had problems with mine.

Have you thought about buying a usb/a to the usb/c wire
I think it could be the stock little cable that's your problem.

Sorry, all the other phones work, it's the little usb-c cable that comes with the official mavic pro drone, which allows you to connect the radio to the phone ... I think it's my phone ... so on the PC, I have a problem, it is written unknown device, the device descriptor request failed.

I put everything in my phone with the factory settings and it's still the same problem, I think it's related to my drone problem, can you help me

I recently bought a battery case for my IPhone. Went to fly yesterday and the DJI app wouldn’t connect. After fiddling around some, I discovered the new case’s lightning connector only passed through the charging connections, not the data connections. After removing the case, all was well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000