DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone screen want work in pro mode

JPayne

Reactions
Brand new drone Mavic 2s. When i go from auto to pro my screen on my phone ( Apple ). will be so flashed I can seen screen. Go back to auto, screen is perfect again. Can not fly in pro because cant see screen because its to bright. Any ideas I may be away shortly but will catch back up

What drone do you have? There is no Mavic 2S, but there is a Mavic 2 Zoom, A Mavic 2 Pro and more recently an Air 2S.

Sounds like you have an Air 2S and "Pro Mode" refers to manual control of exposure when you're in photo mode. When you say: "will be so flashed I can seen screen" - if you mean the screen goes real bright, that is because the exposure is in manual and incorrectly set. Placing it back into "auto" allows the camera to set a proper exposure.

If it is an Air 2S that you have, you may want to post in the Air 2S topic section as more folks will be there that have an Air 2S that can help you.

Reactions: DoomMeister
What drone do you have? There is no Mavic 2S, but there is a Mavic 2 Zoom, A Mavic 2 Pro and more recently an Air 2S.

Sounds like you have an Air 2S and "Pro Mode" refers to manual control of exposure when you're in photo mode. When you say: "will be so flashed I can seen screen" - if you mean the screen goes real bright, that is because the exposure is in manual and incorrectly set. Placing it back into "auto" allows the camera to set a proper exposure.

If it is an Air 2S that you have, you may want to post in the Air 2S topic section as more folks will be there that have an Air 2S that can help you.
thank you for the reply. Air 2s. Is what I have. Yes I had to adjust settings to view screen. Fell real dumb.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000