DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo / Video Editing Software ? (help)

Hey folks !
Thank you for all suggestions and I’ll be looking deeper into most of them. I will add that I’m toying with the idea of editing my photos and videos on a iPad Pro 11”

thoughts on this / does anyone use a iPad Pro 11” to edit anything in the graphics world?

Cheers!
Ps the MA2 is so dope!

Try LumaFusion for the iPad. Fantastic!
You edit practically anywhere.

...I need to refresh my memory on shutter speeds / overexposure and such. The photo I added had the 'smart' setting on and I feel like it did a really good job.

do any of you folks have a good YT channel reference for tutorials or guides ?...

I recommend Bryan Peterson's book to anyone whop wants to understand the basics of Photography and create better images:

UPDATE

bought a iPad Pro 11" should be here in a week or so with fancy accessories as this is basically replacing the old PC I have. Also been l doing some reading on the forum and its come to my attention that I need to refresh my memory on shutter speeds / overexposure and such. The photo I added had the 'smart' setting on and I feel like it did a really good job.

do any of you folks have a good YT channel reference for tutorials or guides ?

Thank you all again, everyone has had amazing answers and comments !

Cheers

I would have used auto exposure bracketing (AEB) to take that shot - over expose the sky but get detail in the shadows, and then under expose the shadows but get detail in the sky, before merging together on the computer (e.g. in Photoshop or Lightroom) to get a higher dynamic range.

I use Adobe PS/LR (and other utils depending on the job) for stills, DiVinci Resolve for video (there's a free version of Resolve).

Pretty much exactly the same here, although with Adobe subscription model I do find myself looking for PS/LR alternatives, since there can be times when I won't use them for a month or so. But, I am happy using Lightroom, so making the change and having to relearn is not making it easy.

I now have this iPad Pro and have been playing a little. Here’s some feed back for folks whom gave me some very valuable information.

iMovie = not enough for what I want.
No way to really change the actual photo, but rather just mask what was imperfect.

LumaFusion
Have yet to take the $30 leap and buy it as I feel that there’s a little more to explore on the free side.
This said I do believe that just buy the GD thing would probably set me in the correct direction, but I’m determined to learn.

Currently have the Adobe Bundle with Lightroom Spark Premier
No issues yet and more photos vids and updates to come

Thank you all whom have put their input into this thread

Cheers!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329