DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photogrammetry Server test

Mechcondrid

Reactions
Cross-posting in photo & videos and general discussions; if this is not allowed then please let me know and delete the post (or i will, either way):

so i setup a WebODM server with 3 processing nodes and i would like some help stress testing the server just to get some real world load data on it to fine tune the VMs

if anyone who does photogrammetry with drones would like some free processing done shoot me a pm and i will create an account for you on the server and send your login back to you.

not posting the web address in the forum post obviously; would like to not get spammed with the crawlers touching the link and flooding my NAT or NIC

currently set to use 4 logical cores with 2 v cores per vm (per node) on an OC'd i7-6700k board with 24gb ram and 4gb ram per vm. (2gb filled about 70% through processing 85 4k photos from a mavic)

this should be enough for a reasonable processing time but need real world data to confirm.

processing is configurable as far as quality and options so feel free to use full quality settings or minimum; i want best and worst case here so have at it.

Last edited:
Cross-posting in photo & videos and general discussions; if this is not allowed then please let me know and delete the post (or i will, either way):

so i setup a WebODM server with 3 processing nodes and i would like some help stress testing the server just to get some real world load data on it to fine tune the VMs

if anyone who does photogrammetry with drones would like some free processing done shoot me a pm and i will create an account for you on the server and send your login back to you.

not posting the web address in the forum post obviously; would like to not get spammed with the crawlers touching the link and flooding my NAT or NIC

currently set to use 4 logical cores with 2 v cores per vm (per node) on an OC'd i7-6700k board with 24gb ram and 4gb ram per vm. (2gb filled about 70% through processing 85 4k photos from a mavic)

this should be enough for a reasonable processing time but need real world data to confirm.

processing is configurable as far as quality and options so feel free to use full quality settings or minimum; i want best and worst case here so have at it.

I appreciate that this was some time a go but I'm looking into having a go go with photogrammetry and wondered how you got on with this project. Were the results good? Have you set this up to offer a service to others, or is it only for your personal use?

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi