DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos leaked of DJI drones in space

Dangerly

Reactions
The first two are DJI drones flying over the moon - then Saturn. The best part about flying drones in space is that due to the vacuum, you don't hear the props. And, due to the decreased friction of flying in a vacuum, the drones are able to achieve much faster speeds.

I assume that the FAA does not regulate drone flights over the moon or in space in general, so I don't think they'll come after me for posting drone photos of flying beyond VLOS here.

1699221468260.png

1699221477104.png

1699221849867.png

And, due to the decreased friction of flying in a vacuum, the drones are able to achieve much faster speeds.
Except without any air molecules the blades have nothing to push against so no propulsion. And, of course, without GPS there’s never going to be an RTH option.

The first two are DJI drones flying over the moon - then Saturn. The best part about flying drones in space is that due to the vacuum, you don't hear the props. And, due to the decreased friction of flying in a vacuum, the drones are able to achieve much faster speeds.

I assume that the FAA does not regulate drone flights over the moon or in space in general, so I don't think they'll come after me for posting drone photos of flying beyond VLOS here.

View attachment 169909

View attachment 169910

View attachment 169911
What about R.I.D.......🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TonyPHX

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member