DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos not saving on the SD card

foite

Reactions
Hi!

Yesterday i Took some photos on the Beach With the mini not realizing The card that was inserted ( It was an old Kingston 4gb micro sd card.)

The Dji Go app Warn me that the card was slow: Card speed low. change card ( code 10028 ). I Took some shots, and while it Took like 4 Second per photo, the thumbnail was displaying at the bottom below the shutter button on the viewfinder like it always does on normal behavior.

To my surprise this morning when i insert the card to the Mac, theres nothing there. Not even on the app, or connecting the drone directly via usb on the computer. The folders are empty.

I put the card on a couple of rescue software apps, but they only see some old camera phone files, not the mavic ones.

Any advice what could have been wrong?

the only advice that i have for you is to change the card, with a better one, you need a fast card with minimum speed on writing of 30mb/sec class 10 v30

SD card spec's from the Mavic Mini manual are as follows:

SD_spec.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

Somehow the drone shouldn't supposed to allow the picutre to be taken Then, That way i would noticed and look for another alternativa (or card in this case)

now i have a part of yesterday work MIA :$

If not mentioned above... besides having inserted an adequate card, be sure you have told the drone to save on that card in settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo