DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos not saving on the SD card

foite

Reactions
Hi!

Yesterday i Took some photos on the Beach With the mini not realizing The card that was inserted ( It was an old Kingston 4gb micro sd card.)

The Dji Go app Warn me that the card was slow: Card speed low. change card ( code 10028 ). I Took some shots, and while it Took like 4 Second per photo, the thumbnail was displaying at the bottom below the shutter button on the viewfinder like it always does on normal behavior.

To my surprise this morning when i insert the card to the Mac, theres nothing there. Not even on the app, or connecting the drone directly via usb on the computer. The folders are empty.

I put the card on a couple of rescue software apps, but they only see some old camera phone files, not the mavic ones.

Any advice what could have been wrong?

the only advice that i have for you is to change the card, with a better one, you need a fast card with minimum speed on writing of 30mb/sec class 10 v30

SD card spec's from the Mavic Mini manual are as follows:

SD_spec.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

Somehow the drone shouldn't supposed to allow the picutre to be taken Then, That way i would noticed and look for another alternativa (or card in this case)

now i have a part of yesterday work MIA :$

If not mentioned above... besides having inserted an adequate card, be sure you have told the drone to save on that card in settings.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d