DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures not saving on phone

Costa Rica Guy

Reactions
I am pretty sure I inadvertently changed a setting. Nothing new, nothing added and no updates. Suddenly yesterday my pictures are no longer saving on my phone. Not in Gallery and neither in Photos. Not even in the DJI Album that is in gallery. They ARE all on the SD Card. When I take a picture everything appears, feels and sounds normal. They are even on the flight log. I deleted 240 today off the phone and flew again and same thing. Any ideas?

Helo frnds , im facing the same issues !

In fact I started the drone to shoot it showed error in controller SD CARD ERROR where I can’t record or shoot photo !

Then I removed the SD card in the drone and put it again and did nothing ! and it worked perfectly worked and recorded and tools pics no error !

After shoot I brought the drone back ! And went to dji for app & saw all shots and it’s all perfectly there !

Once I give download -

_ Video - it shows me downloading and at the very last end it says “
_ pictures - when I give Download the transfer is going to 99 percent and standing ! Meanwhile the phone gets the pic ! But on go pro app shows still transferring and stops @ 99 !

When connected to the computer all works fine !

PROBLEM ONLY IN TRANSFERING in DJI GO 4 - VIDEO AND PICS AFTR THE SHOT.

Kindly advice what to do frnds !

I am pretty sure I inadvertently changed a setting. Nothing new, nothing added and no updates. Suddenly yesterday my pictures are no longer saving on my phone. Not in Gallery and neither in Photos. Not even in the DJI Album that is in gallery. They ARE all on the SD Card. When I take a picture everything appears, feels and sounds normal. They are even on the flight log. I deleted 240 today off the phone and flew again and same thing. Any ideas?

Gets better! The next day without changing anything, the pictures appeared on my phone...including the missing ones which prompted this post. THEN, the next day it happened again! Gonna fly today and see what happens, but any ideas on what might me happening?

I've got same issue. Photos no longer will sync to my phone and it won't let me manually download them. However ages later the photos will appear, even after having already manually taken them off the sd card and deleting . I've not changed any settings but have updated firmware and software. I was wondering if they were sitting in a cache somewhere.

I have same problem where the 1st few pictures saved to my phone, but now no pictures are on my phone, only on the SD card. I cant seem to find any solutions. They saved under DJI Album, but like I said, nothing in last few flights have shown on the phone.

I have same problem where the 1st few pictures saved to my phone, but now no pictures are on my phone, only on the SD card. I cant seem to find any solutions. They saved under DJI Album, but like I said, nothing in last few flights have shown on the phone.
Following my last flight nothing appeared on my phone. I then took out the memory card from the Mavic and transferred the pics to my laptop. I deleted the pics off the memory card. One day later the pics then mysteriously appeared on my phone without me doing anything further. Bizarre. I can only guess they are sitting somewhere on the phone in the background

Keep posting, please, folks. My phone is no longer getting the photos either. When it does it is so nice and easy to share a few via email.

Flew yesterday and panorama not working ....today it is. However the single shots have not downloaded to my phone (as they have done on my 40 previous flights) so I have had to do each one manually. I have not changed anything intentionally but I have updated the the latest software prior to flight yesterday.....I thought that might be why the panorama was not working. I did take the sd card out after the flight yesterday. I am using Samsung A5 2017 which has been fantastic so far.

I'm still mystified why I don't get photos on my phone anymore. It was very nice when they were there, easy to share via email.

Today, I was prompted to update the firmware so updated it and then flew. Now photos are automatically getting synced to my phone again. Great to have it back again.

This is happening with me too.

They seem to come into my android gallery when they feel like it.

I have noticed that going into camera settings / clicking on image type raw / back to jpg makes them reappear.

It's really aggravating.

Reactions: Crocket1158
I'm having the opposite issue. My photos show up in the GO4 app but none of my videos do. But when I plug the SD card into my computer they are all there.

I am also having the same issue. The photos were syncing to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with no issues and were showing up immediately. Then, after performing a Firmware update, the next time I used my Mavic Pro, the photos were not on my phone anywhere, but were on the SD card. I have used the drone a couple of times this week with the same results of the photos no longer being on my phone, and only available on my SD card, and I have looked within multiple folders on my phone.

Exactly the same issue here. Huawei Mate 9 Pro. Tried every possible setting but can't find out how to get back to how i experienced this when i got my MP last summer. Videos upload to my sky drive but no images or videos found anywhere on the phone. Is this a known issue or something that DJI confirm that this is how it should be..?

It is sporatic for me. When I clear my Mavic SD card, or reformat it, the first batch will save to my phone, a Huawei Honor 6X. But after the first time, additional flight photos don't save to the phone.

PLEASE HELP driving me crazy. I have a Galaxy S9 + pictures were uploading no problem then BOOM no more!! Have to manually do it and then I am getting the Cache version and the clear version at the same time. What should I/we do!!!????

I think the "modus operandi" of the photo download process now is this: After your flight you can push the PLAY icon on the bottom of the screen and you'll see all the photos on the drone's SD card. You can either view them on your phone or select the ones you want to download to your phone just by placing a check on the ones you want, then click the download icon. Videos are accessed via the drone's SD card in your PC due to their high data content. By the way, after you've downloaded what you want you can delete photos from the drone's SD card also. For the best resolution, however, you'll want to use the drone's SD card. I find the cache file useless.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98