DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Picturesque Talmine - NC 500

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
This area is just so spectacularly beautiful, it calls to my heart and to my soul, it is almost painful to leave behind every time we visit, but I know in my heart that one day we shall live in this place...

Stunning deserted beaches with crystal clear turquoise waters, and pretty white houses flanking the steep bayside, views to the Rabbit Isles - and when the weather is right - to Orkney, as well as to Ben Loyal and Ben Hope a few miles inland...

Enjoy this short ode to the beauty of this small township with perhaps some of the best views in the world...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very beautiful place - love the music choice!
Thank you, and thanks... We had friends who live just over that hill, and it is where we want to live when we retire...

Another awsome video! Beautiful scenery and you always do a great job showing it.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Another awsome video! Beautiful scenery and you always do a great job showing it.
Thank you, I like to do a good job ;)

AlbionDrones, another beautiful video of another fantastic local…the views are to retire for 😁 no doubt.

🇨🇦👍
Thank you... Yup, one day we will see them a lot more regularly than a couple of times a year...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr