DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Certificate!

Congrats.?

Reactions: 1_SkyDrone
Good job OP. I just got my card yesterday. It's a nice feeling isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1_SkyDrone
Congratulations for passing your test during this crazy time of staying at home. I did the same thing to make good use of my time and passed
my test March 12 before many of the testing centers shut down. There are so many helpful free youtubes instructions out there that I did not end up
paying for a course as none was needed. Lots of practice tests to take as well to help prep you.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Congratulations for passing your test during this crazy time of staying at home. I did the same thing to make good use of my time and passed
my test March 12 before many of the testing centers shut down. There are so many helpful free youtubes instructions out there that I did not end up
paying for a course as none was needed. Lots of practice tests to take as well to help prep you.
Thank you! Yes there are a lot of online help and videos. I watched and read and took some key notes and passed first time. I haven’t taken an exam like that for awhile so I was a bit nervous ?

Good job! Can I ask how much you paid? The reason I ask is that I always thought it was a flat $150, but since it's administered by private companies, the price does vary. I've been looking into this and found that I can take it at the Air Force Academy here in Colorado Springs for $95 plus a $65 "convenience fee" or I can drive 40 minutes to Pueblo and take it for $95.

Good job! Can I ask how much you paid? The reason I ask is that I always thought it was a flat $150, but since it's administered by private companies, the price does vary. I've been looking into this and found that I can take it at the Air Force Academy here in Colorado Springs for $95 plus a $65 "convenience fee" or I can drive 40 minutes to Pueblo and take it for $95.
Thank you ?Sorry but I am in Canada where costs and exam procedures are different. I’m sure someone can help here with your question. Good luck to you ?

Reactions: pelagic_one
[QUOTE = "1_SkyDrone, postagem: 981078, membro: 122339"]
Passei no meu exame de certificação hoje, yay! Como adicionei peso ao meu mini, registrei-o e recebi um certificado de piloto. Isso era algo positivo que eu precisava fazer não apenas para voar, mas para melhorar meu humor durante esse confinamento.?
[/ CITAR] felicidades
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Congrats. I'm starting my study program tomorrow. I am doing computer certification studying now, but I am going to do both simultaneously because I really want my 107.

Any advice on good study materials?

Last edited:
Congrats. I'm starting my study program tomorrow. I am doing computer certification studying now, but I am going to do both simultaneously because I really want my 107.

Any advice on good study materials?
I see you’re in the US and I’m in Canada so study would be different. There are a lot of study guides on YouTube that helped me and probably can help you. Check your exam website too for study reference material and/or links, that also was a big help. Good luck to you?

Yep, that would be different?

Thanks for the suggestions and congrats again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot