DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Check In and General Discussions, Answered questions remain open

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
Hello. Two questions please:

- In this forum, can someone please explain to me what's the difference between Pilot Check In and General Discussions?

- If I post a question which is then answered do I check a box somewhere to notify all readers that the question has been answered or does the question continue to remain open even if it's been correctly answered?

Checkin is just to say “Hi here I am” . General discussion is the place for general questions rather than model specific questions. The latter should go in the appropriate area.

Topics remain open.

If I post a question which is then answered do I check a box somewhere to notify all readers that the question has been answered
No. This forum has no function for the original poster to choose an accepted answer. Other members can continue to post in the thread as long as the thread remains open. Moderators usually don't close (lock) threads unless the thread is a duplicate topic (mostly happens for news events) or if the thread turns into a battle and goes off topic.

Reactions: WAXMAN
No. This forum has no function for the original poster to choose an accepted answer. Other members can continue to post in the thread as long as the thread remains open. Moderators usually don't close (lock) threads unless the thread is a duplicate topic (mostly happens for news events) or if the thread turns into a battle and goes off topic.

Thanks for your reply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada