DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Check In

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums. Glad to see another "senior citizen" that has decided not to spend your days sitting in a rocker. ? The drone is a good reason to get out and enjoy the fresh air and this place is a great place to get answers to your questions.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you I plan to be on here a lot, enjoying and learning as I go. Lots of information on this forum, glad I was accepted.
Here’s a page from DJI, includes a lot of useful things including the full, only online, 60 page DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down a bit on the linked page...

Hi All,
Newbie here. Just bought a Mavic Zoom after being convinced that the Mini was not what I wanted. I said "I wanted a cheaper one for learning in case I crash it." Now of course I'm terrified to use it lol.
My early background in college was photography and cinematography. However that was decades ago. I'm fairly techy but have never operated flying electronics! Just trying to learn everything I can but somewhat regretting buying a pricier model :(

Hi All,
Newbie here. Just bought a Mavic Zoom after being convinced that the Mini was not what I wanted. I said "I wanted a cheaper one for learning in case I crash it." Now of course I'm terrified to use it lol.
My early background in college was photography and cinematography. However that was decades ago. I'm fairly techy but have never operated flying electronics! Just trying to learn everything I can but somewhat regretting buying a pricier model :(
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend you start your own introduction thread rather than hijacking @Roostertails intro thread.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent