DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pinnacle editing software

deltamike

Reactions
Hi,

Out of curiosity, what are your opinions of Pinnacle (21) versus other editing suites?

Those of you that have used Pinnacle and some other editing program would have come to a conclusion which one to use. Please can you briefly explain which one you settled for and why.

Thank you

I've been using Pinnacle Studio 20 ultimate for a couple of years. Been very pleased with it, considering upgrading to 23 (For the colour grading features) One of the best things I really like about it, is there are lots of YouTube tutorials by a guy called "Maliek" (sadly he doesn't make them any more), however he did make quite a few, very entertaining.

example here :- How to pan and zoom

Hi Paul,

I have about 16 short cut icons on my desktop with links to Malieks' videos. Shame he disappeared and watching his vids are far more preferable to reading the Pinnacle manual.

He did one on colour correction for Pinnacle 21 which might be in Pinn 20 ultimate. Have a search on U tube for Pinn 21 colour correction, You might be lucky. I can't imagine that 20 ultimate would not have colour correction.

Well, I'll be !!!!! I didn't know there was colour correction in that version. ? ? ? Something else to play with. Thanks. Probably still get version 23 though, looks easier to use.

Hello, I use Pinnacle for several years and for me it works fine. I just upgraded to version 23.
In this version you have predefined LUT's, you can import LUT's and you can even create your own.
The only thing you need is a powerfull PC otherwise it is possible that Pinnacle gives a timeout.
'Malliek' was a great guy but he stopped. Now you find stuff on the new versions on the youtube channel 'PinnacleStudioLife'
Special techniques and tutorials are posted by 'Simon Gabathuler' on his channel. Just one problem. If you dont understand German you have to look closely to the video ;)

Reactions: deltamike
Pinnacle 21 Ultimate is inducing some distortion on Export. I have tried various formats at different bit rates and other settings but cant fix the problem.

Time to move to another editing software maybe?

Problem now resolved by doing a reset in Pinnacle. Something to remember for the future

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr James