DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pix4dCapture Pro and Pix4d's Mission Planner

Mark107

Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I'm using the Mavic 3E along with a few other drones, however I'm looking into the Pix4dcapture Pro app along with their new Mission Planner. Has anyone had any experience with these? I can't quite understand the pricing structure. I already have a desktop license of Pix4dmapper, but would like to try the capture program, but it appears that I have to have a cloud subscription to use it along with their mission planner. I can't find much information on these yet so I thought I would reach out and see if anyone has tried them.

I'm currently just using the PIlot program from DJI, however I would like to evaluate the best mission planning tool that allows me to set things up at my desk before going out into the field.

Any thoughts?

Mark

Havent used in field yet, but if you have a mapper license that means you have a full Capturepro license too. So should work for you, I've only planned a mission so far and will fly it next 2-3 weeks or so. But got it in Pilot 2 if it doesn't work

Hello Everyone,

I'm using the Mavic 3E along with a few other drones, however I'm looking into the Pix4dcapture Pro app along with their new Mission Planner. Has anyone had any experience with these? I can't quite understand the pricing structure. I already have a desktop license of Pix4dmapper, but would like to try the capture program, but it appears that I have to have a cloud subscription to use it along with their mission planner. I can't find much information on these yet so I thought I would reach out and see if anyone has tried them.

I'm currently just using the PIlot program from DJI, however I would like to evaluate the best mission planning tool that allows me to set things up at my desk before going out into the field.

Any thoughts?

Mark
Hello Mark,

Have you had any experience with this yet? I am also flying a Mavic 3E and will be utilizing CapturePro. Trying to fly a grid mission over some fields. I only have the PIX4Dcloud license option but was wondering if this was sufficient for what I need.

Love to hear your thoughts & experience so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman