DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixel 4 and Pixel 4XL vs DJI Go 4

Logger

Reactions
Anyone using one of the new Google Pixel phones? Pixel 4 or Pixel 4XL.
If so does it work fine with DJIGo4? They are as yet undermentioned on DJI's compatibility list, nor do they appear in the Phones for DJI GO website I looked at.

Reactions: Ds67888
Anyone using one of the new Google Pixel phones? Pixel 4 or Pixel 4XL.
If so does it work fine with DJIGo4? They are as yet undermentioned on DJI's compatibility list, nor do they appear in the Phones for DJI GO website I looked at.
Alot of great devices do not appear on the dji website....lack of updating etc ...but....I don't see it being a problem the only thing that might hinder your experience is android 10/software/app probs otherwise great processor its plenty fast enough... i have a one plus 7 pro not on the list and works absolutely fantastic....although I am getting an update for Android 10 so we'll see how that goes

Cheers thanks. I went the larger phone path Samsung S9+ 18 months back and it has been excellent with DJIGo4. Now looking to downsize to something more pocketable.

Looking good so far!

Pixel 4 XL, M2P, all connects happily, app launches when connected to controller, uploaded an NFZ update to the aircraft.

I haven't been able to actually fly with it because of the weather though.

Looking good so far!

Pixel 4 XL, M2P, all connects happily, app launches when connected to controller, uploaded an NFZ update to the aircraft.

I haven't been able to actually fly with it because of the weather though.
Thats cool so android 10 does work with go 4 ...maybe ill update now?

Just tried with my Pixel 4, connected and flies ok but recording video doesn't come across on phone

Wonder if you could hook a pixel up to your drone and use a remote trigger to get a night site picture from above?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom