DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Placed ad on Forum

turbo266

Reactions
I placed an ad on the forum about 2 weeks ago for a Mavic Pro T-Shirt. The price is a whoping $4.95 plus shipping. To be total transparent ther is $2.00 profit in the sale. I nedd to sell 300 shirts to just break even. Clearly I'm not in this to make a fortune selling shirts on the forum. They sell at a much higher price in other markets. I have only sold 1 shirt in 2 weeks, so my question is where did I go wrong, I was just tring to share them with like minded people that have a passion for the Mavic Pro. Any comments good or bad would be appreciated.

Yes and did show it to TJ after he posted but to answer your OP turbo I can't remember if you were a vender at the time you made your first post or not but showing what you are selling might help you sell some .
Good luck to ya . :)

Reactions: Simmo
OK, found it - New to the Forum
Also, yes you can post links or photos. What did the shirts look like? $5 shirt is a great deal. I think a more fitting title on that post would have generated a lot more views/purchases.

Reactions: mad monkey
Honestly, I find it cool and a good idea to have a t-shirt like that, but I don't like your design or the lettering.

That link you posted makes more sense!

I'm not on board tho since I don't like white Tshirts lol oh and I'm a MA pilot...

Gimme grey, and alternative imagery and I'm in

Honestly, I find it cool and a good idea to have a t-shirt like that, but I don't like your design or the lettering.
Give me an idea of what you would like to see and I will try to create it. Picking the design that will appeal to everyone is very difficult. Depends on age, what part of the world people live in. Any help is appreciated.

That link you posted makes more sense!

I'm not on board tho since I don't like white Tshirts lol oh and I'm a MA pilot...

Gimme grey, and alternative imagery and I'm in
If you go to Ziggys Goodys | Custom Personalized Apparel you can see that we have more than white tee shirts. If you find something you like let me know and I will send you a discount code.

Reactions: Bunny Too
If this does happen I will buy 4 and pay the extra freight for them to come to the great white north . [emoji102]

Reactions: mad monkey
Another thought is make a forum specific shirt. Ages ago I was a mod on a car forum and we all thought it was cool to have forum shirts.. And it was

Another thought is make a forum specific shirt. Ages ago I was a mod on a car forum and we all thought it was cool to have forum shirts.. And it was
I can make a mock up of a forum t-shirt, provided I have access to the forum's logo in vector format and to the font too.

Then, @turbo266 can arrange the printing and the forum's admins can market it.

Just a thought...

I can make a mock up of a forum t-shirt, provided I have access to the forum's logo in vector format and to the font too.

Then, @turbo266 can arrange the printing and the forum's admins can market it.

Just a thought...
We used it as a way to generate some revenue for the site to cover server fees.
I wanna say they were $20 but 80% of that went to the site. We had a few people like yourself who were graphics people. Made up the designs. So volunteer time/labour was greatly appreciated. We had a voting thread for a month or two. Then most votes was decided.. Orders were placed and bam money raised. There would be an added layer here of international shipping overseas. But Tshirts are simple bubble bag items.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803