DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Playing With Dashware

Unfortunately it's only PC for now. Unless I'm running a windows emulator, I can't use it.

Unfortunately it's only PC for now. Unless I'm running a windows emulator, I can't use it.
Ya I don't really think you will ever see a Mac version. I believe all support has been suspended. One alternative I use is RaceRender. Its a paid program and they keep it up to date often. Only problem with it is the gauges suck LOL but it will do high resolution video where as Dashware will not.

I downloaded Dashware and would really enjoy being able to do as you have done ‘Augustine’ as it is trés cool (as CDN both official languages ). It has been a challenge because I can’t seem to figure it out …ididn’tgrowupwithcomputers…am in CYYJ. If there’s a mav pilots nearby who can provide some lessons utilizing Dashware…
Tally Ho
C-IYAT

I downloaded Dashware and would really enjoy being able to do as you have done ‘Augustine’ as it is trés cool (as CDN both official languages ). It has been a challenge because I can’t seem to figure it out …ididn’tgrowupwithcomputers…am in CYYJ. If there’s a mav pilots nearby who can provide some lessons utilizing Dashware…
Tally Ho
C-IYAT
Well I am no expert on using Dashware but when I find some time I will try and make a tutorial of my work flow. There are a few videos on Youtube that might help but some are related to specific DJI models and don't seem to work with the DJI Air 2S. I don't make many of these videos so I also struggle sometimes LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake