DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DashWare Profile for Mini 3

120CCPM

Reactions
For the very very few who are still playing with DashWare, here attached is a package for the Mini 3. Detailed instructions included in the zip. Enjoy!

DJI Mini 3 Gauges.jpg

Attachments

• DashWare DJI Mini 3 v1.0.zip
    738.9 KB · Views: 8
I've looked at Dashware in the past. It looks like a cool piece of software and useful in certain videos. I'm curious as to why you say "For the very very few who are still playing with DashWare" ? Is there something else out there ?

I've looked at Dashware in the past. It looks like a cool piece of software and useful in certain videos. I'm curious as to why you say "For the very very few who are still playing with DashWare" ? Is there something else out there ?
DashWare is very old and it has quite a few perks and limitations. They got acquired by GoPro years ago, but instead of killing the product altogether, they made it available for free and even managed to release a couple updates. It hasn't been touched in a while now, and they finally shut down the website, so you can only find it on parallel channels. Once you learn how to use it, it's actually quite flexible. I'm sure there are better alternatives out there by now, but for me it does the job - I use it very rarely, to be honest - so I'm not really looking elsewhere. I came across this one a while back, it seems nice but at $150 it's not exactly cheap.

Reactions: Richard R
DashWare is very old and it has quite a few perks and limitations. They got acquired by GoPro years ago, but instead of killing the product altogether, they made it available for free and even managed to release a couple updates. It hasn't been touched in a while now, and they finally shut down the website, so you can only find it on parallel channels. Once you learn how to use it, it's actually quite flexible. I'm sure there are better alternatives out there by now, but for me it does the job - I use it very rarely, to be honest - so I'm not really looking elsewhere. I came across this one a while back, it seems nice but at $150 it's not exactly cheap.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga