DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please Change The Forum Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, delivery is everything! People make good points often for them to fall flat due to the tone. Enjoy the well moderated forum whatever the title. Great people offering great advise and friendly interchanges. Again, I do hope you offer and receive much great information. Happy flying!

There is no Mavic Air 2S. It is the DJI Air 2S.

It would be nice if the forum name reflected reality.

Robert
Hey! That's a nice way to put it. I'm sure the moderators will be happy to change it when they notice the rude tone!

P.S. an edit around now would be helpful.

I find it interesting the way folks perceive things. No rudeness was meant. I stated a fact and then an opinion.

The official list says DJI Air 2S as I stated.

Y'all hang in there,
Robert

The forum was created for the Mavic Air 2S before DJI began trying to find a special zeal for this one.

The forum is also based on the Search functions and most people will search for the Mavic Air 2S , its just written in stone in the 10 commandments of finding it anywhere on the Web.

So the real importance is how people go about finding the drone . Notice now were back to the Mavic 3 and not the DJI 3 but that could change but it will be to late as , the stone has been written on.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water,

Regardless of when it was done, it can be changed. I am not sure it is a good plan to accommodate those that would search incorrectly. That could get out of hand.

It would appear they are now reserving the Mavic name for the main line that now includes the Mavic 3.

I further find it interesting how much effort is put into defending incorrectness.

Take care,
Robert

Regardless of when it was done, it can be changed. I am not sure it is a good plan to accommodate those that would search incorrectly. That could get out of hand.

It would appear they are now reserving the Mavic name for the main line that now includes the Mavic 3.

I further find it interesting how much effort is put into defending incorrectness.

Take care,
Robert
Thanks for the feedback, Robert. I agree the name isn't perfect as it doesn't reflect the current DJI product line. That said, we have no plans to change the name in the short term. Maybe if the Mini or Air users become large enough to justify their own site we could spin those off, but it's unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes