DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please confirm latest versions

MassCoyote

Reactions
I attempted to update both my MA2 and MM (first generation).

Would you please confirm that I have the most current versions of:

MA2 Firmware: 01.00.0511
Flysafe Database: 01.00.01.19
DJI Fly App: 1.2.2 (411)

and

MM Firmware: 01.09.0500

Also... yesterday, there was an update for two of my three MA2 batteries.

Not sure if this matters but, I’m using an iPhone.

Thank you

I also have the MA2 and MM.

I just checked the firmware versions of the MA2 on IOS and Android and I have the following:

AC Firmware - 01.00.0511
RC Firmware - 02.00.1200
Flysafe Database - 01.00.01.19
App Version - 1.2.2 (does not state if this is 411)

Did an update also and it says that these are all the current versions.

Android version still does not have the option for hyperlapse cruise control.

Also, I always use satellite view for the map. In IOS, the setting stays. But in Android, the setting always defaults back to street view and I need keep on changing this back to satellite view.

Still wondering why the functionality for both can't be the same :rolleyes:

Can't check for the MM as of now as the replacement is still on the way.

Last edited:
I also have the MA2 and MM.

I just checked the firmware versions of the MA2 on IOS and Android and I have the following:

AC Firmware - 01.00.0511
RC Firmware - 02.00.1200
Flysafe Database - 01.00.01.19
App Version - 1.2.2 (does not state if this is 411)

Did an update also and it says that these are all the current versions.

Android version still does not have the option for hyperlapse cruise control.

Also, I always use satellite view for the map. In IOS, the setting stays. But in Android, the setting always defaults back to street view and I need keep on changing this back to satellite view.

Still wondering why the functionality for both can't be the same :rolleyes:

Can't check for the MM as of now as the replacement is still on the way.
Thanks. How do you check the RC Firmware?

Thanks. How do you check the RC Firmware?
There is no specific "check for updates" link for this. I just copied the version I had on the Fly App.

My take is that if this needs updating, it will just prompt you - perhaps on the Fly App home screen just like the battery firmware update. If not, then it should be the latest version.

Or, the best would be to wait for any head up on this from this forum ;) Thumbswayup

Reactions: MassCoyote
According to MA2 release notes, cruise control is iOS only at this time. May be added to Fly for Android at a later time.

According to MA2 release notes, cruise control is iOS only at this time. May be added to Fly for Android at a later time.
Correct. And this is what I cannot figure out why the update for the Android is not simultaneous with that of IOS.

If any, I would expect the update for the android to be ahead of IOS considering that all china branded cell phones are running on android anyway.

I wonder what is it with IOS/Apple that it is given the "preferential" treatment by DJI? A Trojan Horse perhaps? :eek: ?

it has to do with the way IOS operates ,there is only one platform so it is easy to program updates for all IOS platforms as they all use similar systems, Android on the other hand have many subtle differences in their systems ,so they have to different syntax , to be able to run the updates and this takes time to develop

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121