DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help

I have brother...
Brother?... Nobody besides my actual brother called me brother before.... Can we be friends?...

To answer your question, there are batteries on ebay you can buy. Sometimes when you buy from a private sellar, they leave notes to signel what the producthas missing.

Check the Beach Camera website. It's a camera distributor located in New Jersey. Pretty sure I saw them advertising some Air 1 batteries recently. They have some pretty great Bundle packages, and Refurbushed Drones, also. Check em out. Pretty sure they'll have them.

We are all good Doc. I appreciate your willingness to listen to a total stranger on the net. Most kids your age I encounter aren’t.

If your family ever vacations in Upstate NY hit me up and we can fly.
Talking to people like you relieves my stress.

Reactions: slozukimc
They're available at Amazon, 3rd party:

Two Pack Batteries for DJI Mavic Air
$400 for a two pack! Wow.

That link obviously has a price on it for US Amazon, it just comes up here as :

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

They probably are new OEM, but the price reflects just how rare these are becoming now.

The Netherlands supplier post #23 looks like it could be a decent 2nd hand source, and if cells / health look ok on Airdata, you'll probably be fine.
Shipping lipos however is no easy, most carriers ask if a package contains lithium batteries, they won't ship air if so usually.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3