DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please recommend a recent YT vid on using Aloft and getting LAANC/geo zone unlocking

@twickers14 - here's the map for Naples. There are no Red zones here, compared to the St. Cloud airport, so you'll be able to fly with a self-unlock. For that I think you'll need a verified DJI account. Check out DJI FlySafe.
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 1.35.55 PM.png

@twickers14 - here's the map for Naples. There are no Red zones here, compared to the St. Cloud airport, so you'll be able to fly with a self-unlock. For that I think you'll need a verified DJI account. Check out DJI FlySafe.
View attachment 174129
Very helpful thank you. This does sound incredibly complicated and although I did manage to get airborne within the Naples Municipal controlled airspace it was a massive effort to tackle it. We stay in an hotel that is totally clear of any controls so will have a go there. Very good of you to take the trouble to let me have this info.

I have obtained easily 30 LAANC clearances around LGB IN multiple areas. Maybe DJI hadn’t gotten around to fencing here before LAANC was created by FAA. The LA basin is a busy area but the LAANC system is a wonderful gift and technology. I believe the FAA should be thanked for that implementation.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin