DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please say there's no new Mavic Pro on the horizon!!

Hey, I'm happy to be wrong on this one, but I have to ask: Is it as small as the Mavic?
Not quite. But it's not that much bigger either. Roughly 40" diameter. That's a beast of a machine. Looks like it is designed for government/military operations.

Anyway, it's just a matter of time before we get batteries that last 4x or 10x as long. The science is basically there. Just need a way to make them more cost effective and safer.

could be new issue problems like the mavic had with the camera and the new inspire 2 has with the motors, often pays to wait a few months after model has been released.
Id recommend the mavic though and fly mine most days, you can be sure its been tested thoroughly by now

I'm close to buying a Mavic Pro but have a terrible track record with tech gear. Usually when I invest hard-earned money in a device a new and better one comes out a short time later. So, just the make sure, are there any rumours of a Mavic Pro 2 or whatever on the way? I hope not.

I know DJI have just released the Spark, let's hope that's their last new launch for a while. :)
I sure hope so.
The original Phantom 1 was released around January of 2013. That's just over 4 years ago.
So far there have been 12 versions of the Phantom. With that history I would bet on upgrades to any of their products at any time.
This is a good thing.
The question is whether or not the current offering is worth it to you. If you wait for the next one of anything, you'll always be waiting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom