DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POI question with M2P

dirkclod

Reactions
My bird was down for a month and there was a Go update while it was and did it now I can't seem to get the second POI option to work.
It was working and have used it.
Maybe I am doing something wrong or it went away with the update .Any help would be appreciated.
Here's what I mean . It will do a normal POI correctly but won't do the other.

What are you expecting it to do in Orbit mode that it isn't? I am not seeing the issue.

Reactions: dirkclod
I was expecting it to go straight and then turn on the point of interest and continue but going backwardsScreen Shot 2019-09-11 at 12.50.08 PM.png It worked before I updated the Go4 app but not now .
In the video you can see me punch that but it circles.
edit , I knew I had shown another member what it did in a iMessage and found it and uploading it now. took forever to find it but knew it did it. Will post it as soon as it renders .

Last edited:
This was just testing that option and wasn't for display so out of focus but you see what it does using that feature.
I just can't get it to do it anymore and not sure why .

The first video shows the app setup to do an Orbit; it started one.
The second video is a fly by with a POI, cannot tell how it was setup; but it wasn't in Orbit mode.

Probably need to read up on different modes.

The first video shows the app setup to do an Orbit; it started one.
The second video is a fly by with a POI, cannot tell how it was setup; but it wasn't in Orbit mode.

Probably need to read up on different modes.
Look again at the first video and you see me click the right icon not the left or what am I missing .
have tried it numerous times and can't get it to work. Am lost here and thanks for replying .
I have read up and watched YT's I'm just missing something.
ADDED
Let me say as far as watching YT's I can't find one showing that option demonstrated just the orbit .

Last edited:
Perhaps it was a Quick Shot mode you did last time rather than POI? Quick Shots are short videos created from specific flight patterns. I believe one of the Quick Shots is a POI.

Well you see in the video I go into poi then the first thing I tap is the second icon. I’m missing something and dumb me just can’t see what it is.
Perhaps it was a Quick Shot mode you did last time rather than POI? Quick Shots are short videos created from specific flight patterns. I believe one of the Quick Shots is a POI.
No you can see I go straight to poi when I open options.
If others have it working surely I can get it to do it again.
Will get out at light and mess with it more to see what I’m doing wrong. Thanks fellas. ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Guys I have lost my flipping mind .I can't for the life of me figure out why I was thinking what I was.
After going back in that long iMessage where I had shown those what I thought where POI's I saw where what I was doing was Course Lock Hypers .Checked YT and thats what they are . I am truly sorry I took up your time but do
thank you for jumping in trying to assist me. Will play with them some tomorrow .
Now I am going to go slam my head in the door.
Thanks guys.

Don’t break your door!
Glad you got it figured out. Thumbswayup
I do the same kind of things at intervals
Door fine but got one bad headache. o_O

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member