DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Point of interest doesn't work. Please help Aug 2024

cyrusty

Reactions
Hi I get the error 'Failed to start point of interest ' "product does not support intelligent flight modes "
I have upgraded and downgraded firmwares multiple times...
What could seriously be the reason for this? I had another drone that did something similar to this but active track wouldn't work neither would the gesture option.
But this mavic pro is giving me this fault only on point of interest. It is really f%@king me off because I really like POI. Can someone please lead me in the right direction of how I can fix this as there's no other posts on it?

Would appreciate any help.

Please don't ask if I've got the slider on sport mode or if intelligent flight modes are enabled etc.

Thanks guys!

IF I remember correctly, a Mavic Pro isn’t capable of that feature. It has been a long time since I flew one of those, so I could be wrong and I DO make mistakes.

IF I remember correctly, a Mavic Pro isn’t capable of that feature. It has been a long time since I flew one of those, so I could be wrong and I DO make mistakes.
They 100% do. I've done it before on my very first one I owned qnd the one I've got now I was able to do it a few weeks ago.

Thanks

I’ll have to dig through the closet and get one out and try it. Won’t be home for another week or so.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerGray