DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro ND's now available - Sponsored Sticky

Agreed. Nd4 is practically useless. I use ND 16 most of the time and only sometimes nd8.
I suppose it would depend on your location (high latitudes) or part of your style, which is, in that case nor right or wrong or in between

Same question, is there a case? Plus, what are the prices in £ for the 6 pack with shipping to the U.K. please?
Yes the 6-Pack includes a case.
Our pricing is in USD and this set is $99.

Hope that helps!

-Jeff

G'day Jeff!

Do the above shipping rates also apply to Melbourne Australia?

Thank you.
I think the AU rates are slightly more on the DHL side. But standard international shipping is $14.99 for the filters.
Thanks!
-Jeff

Jeff,

I preordered the filters last week and can't wait to get my Mavic and filters! Does the stock DJI gimbal cover fit over the nd filter or will i need a separate polarpro gimbal cover?
Thank you very much for the preorder!
The Mavic Gimbal lock slides from the back so the filters are compatible.
The Clear bubble also fits over with the filters on.

Thanks again for supporting our brand,

Jeff

I've ordered but there isn't any confirmation email. How do I know where I stand in the queue?
Awesome thank you very much for the order,
You should receive an automated order confirmation email from our system, followed up with an email from our customer service team on Monday.
If you don't receive either of these, look in your junk folder or contact CS at: [email protected].

Thanks again!

Jeff

I occasionally need the 64 but the most part use 16... I'm looking forward to getting them. Had to go in as it is incredibly bright in the desert. Can't really do much without a filter.

Awesome thank you very much for the order,
You should receive an automated order confirmation email from our system, followed up with an email from our customer service team on Monday.
If you don't receive either of these, look in your junk folder or contact CS at: [email protected].

Thanks again!

Jeff
thank you. I look forward to finally shooting video at 1/50s shutter in bright sunny Singapore :)

If I order the 6 pack what's the rough shipping time to UK currently?
This is a pre-order item right now.
Standard shipping to the UK usually takes 7 to 14 days depending on UK customs clearance.
DHL Shipping is 3 to 4 days.

Orders will ship starting at the end of November in the order that they are received.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff

This is a pre-order item right now.
Standard shipping to the UK usually takes 7 to 14 days depending on UK customs clearance.
DHL Shipping is 3 to 4 days.

Orders will ship starting at the end of November in the order that they are received.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff
So basically they just slip over the camera lens? Could u post a few pictures of how it works? I'm a little worried about the constant putting on and taking off of the filter on the delicate gimbal.

So basically they just slip over the camera lens? Could u post a few pictures of how it works? I'm a little worried about the constant putting on and taking off of the filter on the delicate gimbal.
Yes they are pressure fit, and they are very easy to install and remove.
The key is going to be supporting the gimbal with your hand from the back while installing the filter.

We will have tutorial videos and photos posted on our site when we get pre-production in.

Thanks!
-Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: flumpet
Hi Carlos, thank you very much for the order!
Yes both the 3-pack and the 6-pack come with filter cases!

Thank you for supporting our brand,

Jeff
Thanks, I'm looking forward to the filters. Unfortunately, I'll probably receive the filters before I receive the mavic.

I have two sets (6x) of PolarPro, one for the X5R and one for the X3 OSMO. I never leave my house without them and will soon order one set for the Mavic. The set for the X5R came with a case but I must say I have discarded it in favor of another pouch. The filters were not held properly in the case and if you'd open it upside down they would all fall out of the case. There is a need for a better securing device to make the case useable. Too bad because the case itself is attractive and protects the filters form mishandling.

Just ordered your 6pack Jeff
Over here in the U.K.
Bet I get your filters before the mavic?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000