DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro retract landing gear

Geoff2

Reactions
Hi everyone
im looking for 2sets of polar pro retract landing gear for Mavic pro 2 does anyone know who got them in stock or for sale ? Or anyone’s got set I can borrow I’ve got 3D printing company next door are get them to make me some now there Discontinued
many thanks Geoff

Last edited:
Hi everyone
im looking for 2sets of polar pro retract landing gear for Mavic pro 2 does anyone know who got them in stock or for sale ?
many thanks Geoff
Them suckers are sold out every where huh? Most are showing discontinued...have you contacted Polar Pro proper to ask status or availability in near future? You might want to go with option "B" at this point.

Here is a link to a Polar Pro rep on here: PolarPro_Brendan

Them suckers are sold out every where huh? Most are showing discontinued...have you contacted Polar Pro proper to ask status or availability in near future? You might want to go with option "B" at this point.

Here is a link to a Polar Pro rep on here: PolarPro_Brendan
Thanks I’ve just message him

Thanks I’ve just message him
Report back here if you can, I wouldn't mind getting a set or two now if they are going to discontinue. If you did some homework it looks like they have had issues with some, so perhaps they are doing a redesign

Reactions: Droniac
Report back here if you can, I wouldn't mind getting a set or two now if they are going to discontinue. If you did some homework it looks like they have had issues with some, so perhaps they are doing a redesign
Message polar pro , they message me back saying they are not making them anymore and focusing on other Ranges :-(( found some in Australia there going to let me know shipping cost

Message polar pro , they message me back saying they are not making them anymore and focusing on other Ranges :-(( found some in Australia there going to let me know shipping cost
I would like to get a set if there are more available.

Reactions: Geoff2
Have used most of the market landing gear for M2P, but these are in my opinion completely superior to all I have tried.
Weighs less than 70g and you do not have to risk losing anything when you fly.

TTPs-landingear1.jpg

Reactions: Geoff2
I'm using the Polar Pro landing gear and am quite happy with them.
What problem have others had to make PP stop selling them? I think I need to know what to watch out for.

Also To TTP = do you have a link to your landing gear?

Those look very nice. I like the design and the operation. It's a shame they are no longer available.

I have been using them for a couple of years. After awhile, the rubber straps on the rear legs stretch and then the units can rotate and not prop up the drone. I replaced my 2 sets luckily right before they became extinct, so I should be good for maybe another year or so.

Reactions: lilewis
I have been using them for a couple of years. After awhile, the rubber straps on the rear legs stretch and then the units can rotate and not prop up the drone. I replaced my 2 sets luckily right before they became extinct, so I should be good for maybe another year or so.
Thanks. I just checked mine and they seem ok.
. They've only had a few dozen flights though. Now that i know what to look for, I'll monitor that strap more often

Last edited:
I'm using the Polar Pro landing gear and am quite happy with them.
What problem have others had to make PP stop selling them? I think I need to know what to watch out for.

Also To TTP = do you have a link to your landing gear?

My LG comes from airbournedrones.com
Designed by Pete Bourne, he is also the one who designed Bumpcage.

You can ask him the price for a stand, as mine was a special expirement, I wanted Bumpcage's attachment to the drone and NASA's Mars Drone's long spider legs.

My LG comes from airbournedrones.com
Designed by Pete Bourne, he is also the one who designed Bumpcage.

You can ask him the price for a stand, as mine was a special expirement, I wanted Bumpcage's attachment to the drone and NASA's Mars Drone's long spider legs.
Thanks for the info/

I'm thinking about this and will watch out for it, but I'm thinking a small dab of Sugru should keep them from rotating. I've had great results with Sugru.

Reactions: Coskier
I have a opened box, unused Polar pro retract landing gear for Mavic 2, I don't need them

Attachments

• 20210116_232346.jpg
    20210116_232346.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • 20210116_232323.jpg
    20210116_232323.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads