DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro discount code

Good luck. I tried reaching out to them for several days on Twitter with no response. Finally, I emailed them and explained my interest in their full cinematography set of ND filters and asked if they had any coupons they could provide or any upcoming sales.

Their response was basically “We don’t have any coupons, and you can watch our site for sales.”

Unfortunately, I had to purchase from somewhere else.

Good luck. I tried reaching out to them for several days on Twitter with no response. Finally, I emailed them and explained my interest in their full cinematography set of ND filters and asked if they had any coupons they could provide or any upcoming sales.

Their response was basically “We don’t have any coupons, and you can watch our site for sales.”

Unfortunately, I had to purchase from somewhere else.
Yah, we are not too active on Twitter :(
The response should have been this: Instead of offering discounts we offer consistent filters with no color shift, production grade glass with a low refractive index, coatings that do not effect the color profile, a lifetime warranty, and awesome customer support (not on Twitter, but we will build that out now). Instead of lowering cost and reducing quality, we choose to keep quality extremely high and our support top notch :)

-Jeff from PolarPro

The response should have been this: Instead of offering discounts we offer consistent filters with no color shift, production grade glass with a low refractive index, coatings that do not effect the color profile, a lifetime warranty, and awesome customer support (not on Twitter, but we will build that out now). Instead of lowering cost and reducing quality, we choose to keep quality extremely high and our support top notch :)

-Jeff from PolarPro
Jeff,
What about military discount?
Thanks,
Marcos

-Jeff from PolarPro
I was wondering if you do any deals on shipping to the UK, or if I can get your stuff from a authorised dealer here in the Uk as I see it takes 3/4 weeks to get here and maybe later because of the Pandemic that's going on around the world, I know there is Amazon Uk but they do not supply themselves you have to go through other traders, not in the UK, I have been able to get your filters through Amazon so I was happy with that

Allynne,
Have tried RCGeeks?
Allynne,
Have tried RCGeeks?
thanks will have a look Andy
Alan

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members