DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police called after flying in my own backyard

So the cops were called on me while flying for hire under Part 107 rules. Here’s my encounter:

I just came to accept that there are people out there who are curious and there are some who are just busy bodies and stick their noses in EVERYTHING, then there’s that guy.

The least you should of had done was press charges for harassment. That fool tried to ruin your life.

Upset myself just watching that crap, just can’t allow another man to recklessly wave their hands about my face.

Moose I disagree about them using the cell phone to inflate the tire. Even if that were possible these kids are to lazy to do it and they would call a service truck. They would not even know how to use a jack and lug wrench to change their own tire:rolleyes:o_O:p
I think that's what he meant by them using a cellphone to inflate a tire: they'd use it to call a service.

You need to fly high. If I was your neighbor I would not like to see your low flying drone watching me.

Why give in to unmanageable fear from a few uninformed critics? Ask them what they are going to do when eBay & UPS & Fed Express start delivering by drone? Tell them to get used to the 21st century...

Why is everyone so uptight about men and photographers near a school,why is the world so paranoid.

Yeah! Can't figure that out either. I guess they figure drones are taking pictures of the kids so they can pick out a few so they can wait until school let's out so they can kidnap certain kids.... WTF is this world coming too? ? ?

I routinely fly starting in my back yard. But I start off real high in my back yard then fly out.
The drone can't be heard and is probably no different than a bird.
I return nice and high right above my home and hit RTH.
Simba

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus