DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police handcuff, detain and ticket Part 107 Pilot under aircraft ordinance that does not apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how come you encourage the bad flyers then?, you know the ones that fly illegally?, you give them a whole thread to themselves

You are a hypocrite and not fit to moderate

Be respectful of others and understand that the MODS will step in when required. There is a fine line between allowing what is deemed to be legal and what isn't. That will be determined by suitably qualified individuals who uphold the law and forums don't uphold "laws" only rules set forth by the owners of forums and applied by MODS.

No need in quoting him at the moment he won't answer you .But he was referring to the distance thread he had already hit and I had to step in and show him # 15.:rolleyes:
Thank-You also .
Now let's just over look that and carry on with the thread .:)

No need in quoting him at the moment he won't answer you .But he was referring to the distance thread he had already hit and I had to step in and show him # 15.:rolleyes:
Thank-You also .
Now let's just over look that and carry on with the thread .:)

Thanks for the guidance Dirk, appreciate that Thumbswayup

Reactions: dirkclod
That’s why it’s best to save the argueing for the judge. All you get from argueing with beat cops is attitude. Not many college graduates behind the badge these days.

Reactions: larrythedirtbag
These days here you have to have 2 years collage before you are even accepted to the LEA bro .
Then that here is 11 weeks just to be state certified. Then if your HP it's like 20 weeks there and if your a GW
they have another 15 weeks after all that in a wildlife academy .So I wouldn't say that but now if you think about it unless you have been in the last 5 or so years they wouldn't even have class's there on Drones .
Agree on who to fight your case with but even then you are not really going to win . You might get lucky
but you still out time and that's money .And if you hire a Lawyer even if you win did ya.
Yes there are going to be smart mouth cops as well as droners that are the same and ask for what they get when they could have just walked away .
Just saying :)

Reactions: GregD and 747P4
These days here you have to have 2 years collage before you are even accepted to the LEA bro .
Then that here is 11 weeks just to be state certified. Then if your HP it's like 20 weeks there and if your a GW
they have another 15 weeks after all that in a wildlife academy .So I wouldn't say that but now if you think about it unless you have been in the last 5 or so years they wouldn't even have class's there on Drones .
Agree on who to fight your case with but even then you are not really going to win . You might get lucky
but you still out time and that's money .And if you hire a Lawyer even if you win did ya.
Yes there are going to be smart mouth cops as well as droners that are the same and ask for what they get when they could have just walked away .
Just saying :)

Do you actually think in this specific case he was being a smart mouth? Police officers SERVE US.. PERIOD.... Of course that does NOT give a person the right to abuse them in any way... They also do NOT have the right to abuse a person, nor are they better, or have an elevated status compared to a normal citizen... I believe those video's are a DISGUSTING example of what is currently wrong with our system and why MANY people do not respect ANY officers including the good ones...

"These days here you have to have 2 years collage before you are even accepted to the LEA bro"

Blimey!!! 2 whole years cutting out pictures from magazines and sticking them all on a big board, no wonder they have attitudes

"These days here you have to have 2 years collage before you are even accepted to the LEA bro"

Blimey!!! 2 whole years cutting out pictures from magazines and sticking them all on a big board, no wonder they have attitudes

That's funny o_O
What about donuts!

Well I guess you could stick Donuts on a board if you wanted, it would still technicaly be a collage of sorts

P.S. They would of course have to be a range of various different looking donuts or it could be classed as a simple gathering

Well I guess you could stick Donuts on a board if you wanted, it would still technicaly be a collage of sorts

P.S. They would of course have to be a range of various different looking donuts or it could be classed as a simple gathering

Funny....
Yikes, a gathering of donuts...nothing to see here, move on folks o_O

Being you guys just going to bash LE I see this is going no where .

CLOSED
IMG_8764.gif

Reactions: 747P4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member