DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police question

Technically, I'm pretty sure it is possible to jam the signal, but it is very unlikely that they would do this because that would mean the drone would be completely out of control and could come crashing down anywhere. This would be a huge safety hazard.
The same reason why it is against the law to shoot down a drone (or any flying object for that matter). You might hurt someone when it falls down.
This has nothing to do with signal jamming, but I have to say a falling drone isn't a good thing. I got lucky just a week ago when my M3 failed, not my fault, while it just started crossing a highway, the type with turn lanes and sidewalks. It had just made it to the edge of the highway at 45MPH and simply stalled (batt was 65%). I didn't check for a reason for the failure, I just sent the pieces to DJI for an express replacement under Care Refresh. I get a new one this weekend. Anyway, It's momentum at 45mph got it to cross the highway and crash on the cement sidewalk. The camera and gimbal were smashed to bits and separated from the drone. The battery flew about 20ft forward from the drone and was cracked wide open. And one of the legs was missing. I picked up all the parts I could find and sent it to DJI for express replacement. No questions were asked.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31