DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Port Adriano, Mallorca - First time using D-Cinelike with Mavic Air 2 and Premiere Pro

Amazing-looking footage. Was this a LUT you dropped on the footage or did you tweak the levels and colors yourself? Also, you should take this footage to the city/town council and show them how beneficial those breakwater barriers are. That marina water is like glass even though the ocean is rough and some of those homes are on the verge of falling in. Anyway, great video Yaros.

Reactions: Yaros
Amazing-looking footage. Was this a LUT you dropped on the footage or did you tweak the levels and colors yourself? Also, you should take this footage to the city/town council and show them how beneficial those breakwater barriers are. That marina water is like glass even though the ocean is rough and some of those homes are on the verge of falling in. Anyway, great video Yaros.
Yes, I tweaked the levels myself. I used lumetri color in Premiere Pro to color correct it.
Once one clip was color corrected, I copy pasted the lumetri color plugin with the values to all of the other clips, and additionally adjusted some more values.

Reactions: TnDronePilot
Hello, I made this video first time using D-Cinelike with Mavic Air 2 and then edited in Premiere Pro!
Tell me your thoughts about it!

This was great footage and edited beautifully. I am just discovering the magic of LUTs. They really make a big difference for me. I have purchased the Film Poet's LUTS and using their natural LUT my footage is dramatically better. I only have to tweak it a bit- mostly increase the exposure.

In any case, this harbor and the beautiful boats really makes Mallorca look like a wonderful place to visit.

Last edited:
Very Nice!! Good smooth footage, great music!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo