DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Port of Miami and South Point Sunrise,South Beach,Miami Beach

Well Dale as you're retired and entitled to sleep in late but thanks goodness you got up at 0400.
I like how you get out there and aren't afraid to try various things and at the end of the day simple criteria is is it watchable. Bet your booties! Heaps to see for those interested in effects and those who just want to watch.
Like the last couple of shots with the runner stretching and then the cat finishing it off doing a similar thing.
Thanks for watching, and you do have a sharp eye to notice the cat doing a morning stretch. Of course I paid the cat and the runner their usual fee. It's interesting to read the various feed-backs on this film. Everyone comes at it in a different way, from the sunrise timelapse, to editing tips. I try to bring in the human element if possible, to show scale, and to allow the viewer a vicarious participation in the film.

Doing activities like this at 4:00 AM are not without risk in a city like Miami. There are homeless on the park benches, joggers, and sometimes bad guys.

Dale

This video required a 4:00 AM wake up, and a 30 minute ride to South Beach and South Point Park. The cruise ship schedules are published and there are usually at least 2 or 3 ships arriving every Saturday and Sunday morning, as well as in the early evenings. I hoped to capture the arrivals in the dark and the sunrise at South Point Park, the farthest point of Miami Beach. This film is 2:32 minutes and contains stills, drone videos, drone stills, and timelapse videos. Hope you enjoy. As always, please view in full screen (press the 4 arrows box, lower right side of the image). Comments always welcome.
I really like everything about the video. Hyperlapse was especially effective. Your video is really sharp, too. (I need to get out and take more video. Your video is inspiring in that regard. Thanks.)

I really like everything about the video. Hyperlapse was especially effective. Your video is really sharp, too. (I need to get out and take more video. Your video is inspiring in that regard. Thanks.)
monte olsen;

I'm really glad you liked it. It was done last February! Time lapse is a passion for me. It takes a significant learning curve and I can recommend several sources if you are interested.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_