DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Portugal 2020 | Cinematic Travel Video

Rathi Roam

Reactions
The long awaited video from my Portugal trip is finally out! ? It’s such an epic country to explore from stunning cobbled streets to crystal clear water and palaces in the mountains. What do you think about this one? If you enjoyed the video please do me a favor and do all the usual good stuff on YouTube. Thank you guys!

IG: https://www.instagram.com/rathibhan/

The long awaited video from my Portugal trip is finally out! ? It’s such an epic country to explore from stunning cobbled streets to crystal clear water and palaces in the mountains. What do you think about this one? If you enjoyed the video please do me a favor and do all the usual good stuff on YouTube. Thank you guys!

IG: https://www.instagram.com/rathibhan/

Loved your video. Well paced, well photographed, and well edited. The intermingling of the various cameras (drone, underwater, Go Pro or Osmo Action?, etc all made for an interested mix well done. Only negative I could find was, the close up of the statue head was blurred and should be edited out.

Reactions: Rathi Roam
Loved your video. Well paced, well photographed, and well edited. The intermingling of the various cameras (drone, underwater, Go Pro or Osmo Action?, etc all made for an interested mix well done. Only negative I could find was, the close up of the statue head was blurred and should be edited out.

Thank you so much Dale. I used GoPro for the underwater shots :) Regarding the statue it was blurred out but got into focus, but I should have left more of the clear head in the video I guess :p

Looks amazing. I'm looking forward to capturing some nice drone footage there next week, but haven't been able to register a drone (Air 2s). The registration system is asking for a Digital Mobile Key that I can't obtain as a US citizen. Were you able to go through that process and register? How about the authorization process for flying near Sintra and other locations...was it required when you shot the footage, or were you lucky enough to fly without much red tape?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones