DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Portugal in 4K - Mavic 2 Pro

I’ve already been to Lisbon and Malta but this video is incredible and it made me speechless. Can’t wait for more videos!

Reactions: rikk08
I’ve already been to Lisbon and Malta but this video is incredible and it made me speechless. Can’t wait for more videos!

Thanks man, much appreciated!! I've got a lot more content coming up, keeping to a 1 video per month schedule (hopefully more but some of these videos take a while for me to cut through all the footage and edit so I'm keeping to that schedule until I turn full time on YT). Most of the next videos will be nature oriented rather than cities like my previous 2. What did you think of my Malta covid video btw? :)

Thanks man, much appreciated!! I've got a lot more content coming up, keeping to a 1 video per month schedule (hopefully more but some of these videos take a while for me to cut through all the footage and edit so I'm keeping to that schedule until I turn full time on YT). Most of the next videos will be nature oriented rather than cities like my previous 2. What did you think of my Malta covid video btw? :)
You are welcome! Tbh, the Malta video is another masterpiece and it gave me a heartache to see how empty the country is. You have inspired me with your videos. What is the name of the song used in the Portugal video? :)

You are welcome! Tbh, the Malta video is another masterpiece and it gave me a heartache to see how empty the country is. You have inspired me with your videos. What is the name of the song used in the Portugal video? :)

Thanks :) The music is called Fire & Stone by Voyager, licensed via musicbed (link in description). I used a combination of the insturumental and lyrical version :)

Thanks :) The music is called Fire & Stone by Voyager, licensed via musicbed (link in description). I used a combination of the insturumental and lyrical version :)

The music is epic as well! Thank you so much and keep going with your amazing work :)

The music is epic as well! Thank you so much and keep going with your amazing work :)
Appreciate thanks :) Yeah musicbed have some incredible music, check them out!

Reactions: mairu10
Super. Great work !!! I always want to get back to Portugal, it beautiful country !
It really is indeed! Thanks for watching :)

Amazing vid!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid