DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Portugal in 4K - Mavic 2 Pro

Very nicely done: Choosing locations, flying, editing... I like it very much.

glad you like it, thanks for the comment :)

How many flights did you need to produce this excellent video ?
Technical aspects: D-cinelike and ND filters ????

Reactions: rikk08
Hi guys,

Hope that you are all well and safe.
Check out my latest video from Portugal in 4K definition:

One of the best attempts I've ever seen on this site. So elegantly done. Loved the seagull titles trick at the start. Some stunning footage in there. Some amazing night scenes too. Edited to the music very nicely. It must have taken a hell of a lot of editing to finish this. Well done. I've subscribed.

One of the best attempts I've ever seen on this site. So elegantly done. Loved the seagull titles trick at the start. Some stunning footage in there. Some amazing night scenes too. Edited to the music very nicely. It must have taken a hell of a lot of editing to finish this. Well done. I've subscribed.
Thank you!! Your comment just made my day, it means a lot when I see something like that it makes all the hard work worth it :D it took close to 4 weeks working on it as I put a lot of effort into grading and sound design but my next video will definitely be better than this one! Thanks for subscribing!!

Reactions: Pablo and Hauptmann
Hi guys,

Hope that you are all well and safe.
Check out my latest video from Portugal in 4K definition:

Hi Rikko8:

Let me be the umpteenth person to congratulate you on this superb video! It was truly a professional effort. I can really imagine what an herculean effort it too to amass all of those clips! So many shoots, so many edits! The shots with the bridge were amazing. And that shot watching the airline landing really skirted the airport restriction. The timing of the music beats as the scene changed were wonderful and extremely well timed. I am sure that you were looking at the packs of each track and starting the clip at that point. Excellent job on that! I think you need to do this professionally for a travel agency or tourism. Try selling this to the Lisbon politicians! I give you a standing ovation and big BRAVO!

Dale
Miami,FL,USA

How many flights did you need to produce this excellent video ?
Technical aspects: D-cinelike and ND filters ????

I don't remember the exact number but it was something around 7-10 flights
Shot with mavic 2 pro with D-Log (10bit), custom wb (always) and yes nd filters.
Thanks for watching :)

Thank you!! Your comment just made my day, it means a lot when I see something like that it makes all the hard work worth it :D it took close to 4 weeks working on it as I put a lot of effort into grading and sound design but my next video will definitely be better than this one! Thanks for subscribing!!

Pleasure. 4 weeks is a long time. I think the most I've spent editing a video is probably 3/4 days. I'm actually inspired that you spent that amount of time on one video. It shows in the final result. I look forward to the next one.

I think if I spent that long editing a video my wife would divorce me though , she already thinks I spend far too much time on the computer at the moment anyway! ?

Pleasure. 4 weeks is a long time. I think the most I've spent editing a video is probably 3/4 days. I'm actually inspired that you spent that amount of time on one video. It shows in the final result. I look forward to the next one.

I think if I spent that long editing a video my wife would divorce me though , she already thinks I spend far too much time on the computer at the moment anyway! ?
I wasn't a constant 4 weeks time but rather on and off in 4 weeks to cut all the footage, colour grade and do some sound design but yeah fortunately I do not have a wife (not yet anyway haha) and this is my full time so I love to spend a bit more time on my personal videos as I'm a perfectionist. Masking takes a lot of time too in After Effects and rendering wise.

Reactions: Pablo
Hi Rikko8:

Let me be the umpteenth person to congratulate you on this superb video! It was truly a professional effort. I can really imagine what an herculean effort it too to amass all of those clips! So many shoots, so many edits! The shots with the bridge were amazing. And that shot watching the airline landing really skirted the airport restriction. The timing of the music beats as the scene changed were wonderful and extremely well timed. I am sure that you were looking at the packs of each track and starting the clip at that point. Excellent job on that! I think you need to do this professionally for a travel agency or tourism. Try selling this to the Lisbon politicians! I give you a standing ovation and big BRAVO!

Dale
Miami,FL,USA

It is my pleasure, thank you so much for watching and for your comment :) I put a great deal of effort into this video (and most of my video) and comments like these make it all worth it!
I always fly safe and abide by the locals laws. All necessary permits were obtained in Portugal including some to fly in military zones (such as Belem Tower). The plane looks a bit bigger than it really is because I was using the 4k HQ mode of the mavic 2 pro which zoom in a bit more. The airport is very close to the city but let me assure that I was nowhere near the planes at any time, no did I get under or close to any of their take off/landing paths - it was just super cool to get flying in my scene right under the city (they fly terribly close to building in case it is not very visible haha). Thank you so much and yeah selling it to a travel agency would be amazing especially considering I don't have any work at the moment due to covid-19 but we'll see as the travel industry was hit hard and it might take several years for it to recover...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan