DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possible to retrieve unrecorded footage?

Helicon

Reactions
So I was in an incredible location that I will never again visit and I messed up, bigtime. It appears I managed to accidentally press the record button a second time, stopping the recording, and missing all the best footage (which looked incredible in the live feed on my phone). I haven't touched the drone since, so I was wondering if there's any chance it might still be saved on the drone's internal memory, or my phone, or the drone's microSD card, as some sort of temporary file that might be recoverable through some techno wizardry? Any help would be hugely appreciated!

It appears I managed to accidentally press the record button a second time, stopping the recording, and missing all the best footage
If you stopped the recording, then nothing was recorded after that point.

It should be a function of Go4, that it records automatically on TO, unless you decide NOT to! (Like Litchi has?) IMO!

Reactions: Youser
Sadly, no, it's gone. Most of us have done this - I have done this; or taken a single photo instead of video, etc. Now I always look at the time counter under the start/stop button to verify it is counting up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98