DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post 1

Reed L

Reactions
Gave my P3P to my son for Christmas, still have the P3A. I looked at the P4P and I'm leaning towards the Mavic, so I finally joined. I haven't even lurked until today :) I always take the time to think things out and I really like the small size of the Mavic because it will fit in a cupboard in our Travel Trailer. I've been retired for 5 years now and I love flying my P3's. But the new Mavic will become #1 as soon as I walk into the store and buy it. I'm still researching and I love my large tablets, so the search is starting tonight :)
Reed

Reactions: m0j0 and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Reed L
Gave my P3P to my son for Christmas, still have the P3A. I looked at the P4P and I'm leaning towards the Mavic, so I finally joined. I haven't even lurked until today :) I always take the time to think things out and I really like the small size of the Mavic because it will fit in a cupboard in our Travel Trailer. I've been retired for 5 years now and I love flying my P3's. But the new Mavic will become #1 as soon as I walk into the store and buy it. I'm still researching and I love my large tablets, so the search is starting tonight :)
Reed
What can I say Reed..
monker thumbup.gif

Reed

Reed !!! What's up? I like the idea of keeping the P3 I did the same. You are going to love the Mavic.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky