DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post firmware update

Jameslavis

Reactions
gotta say it’s been rock solid. Killed
It out over multiple areas often 3k away. No loss of signal. Despite much hate that appears, love this drone. Zero issues. For 1300 this was perfect. No way can I do bear 2k for a platinum pro at this point. So for the newbies worried, it’s been an amazing drone.

Same here - very stable connection & video link, flew over 1Km ( with direct LOS in the countryside)

gotta say it’s been rock solid. Killed
It out over multiple areas often 3k away. No loss of signal. Despite much hate that appears, love this drone. Zero issues. For 1300 this was perfect. No way can I do bear 2k for a platinum pro at this point. So for the newbies worried, it’s been an amazing drone.

You can buy a Mavic Pro for $629. With 2x additional batteries, that's about $779. If you're spending even $1,500 for a MPP, you're paying too much.

MPP with fly more in canada? 1688 is the cheapest I’ve seen from a big box store. Tax that up with 13% here and that’s 1907. 600 more than my MA

Can confirm, no problems after firmware update. 4 battery flights for a solid afternoon of flying, including sport.

Since FW update may2018 have multiple issue.
Hard yaw left in takeoff. Slow left yaw at other times. Compass is out by about 45 degrees.
Calibration does not help.

MPP with fly more in canada? 1688 is the cheapest I’ve seen from a big box store. Tax that up with 13% here and that’s 1907. 600 more than my MA
Best deal from Canada is alpine white combo from DJI. $999.00 you get 3 battery's. You need to add about 25% for US. conversion and you pay no GST or PST. And you deal direct with DJI. If you don't like white just buy a new skin for it,.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming