DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post some tips!

Dylan

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots!

I am new to the Mavic and basically new to the drone world. Short story on how I actually got started flying:

I work at Walmart so if we work on thanksgiving they give us a discount card for 25% off our entire purchase on December 1st. Well we also got our quarterly bonus that pay check(funny how that works. Heres some extra money from the company, now heres a discount to spend more at the company store). Anyways my girlfriend and I were just itching to spend some money and we couldn't find anything we wanted that we didn't already have, so I just decided to buy something that I'd like. I saw the phantom 3 standard on thr shelf and I scooped it up for around $300 after tax and discount. Immediately I started flying and I was instantly in love with it. Then I stumbled across some videos of the mavic and how far away it could fly and I knew I had to have it. So I returned my P3S and pre ordered the Mavic from VeryDrone on Dec.5th.

Anyways like I said I am new to the drone world and new to the photography/film world. So post some tips for me or link me to some tips about how to get the best shot and best experience out of my drone.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Check out my tips at MavicHelp.com.

Reactions: Dylan
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Dylan and msingers link and just reading in here is where I get all my tips .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue