DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

636bd1e58f04216aefc66ed62958c2a8.jpg

I've had my Mavic pro for almost a month now. If your thinking about getting one you won't regret it!!!

Have you RTH to your boat and landing pad? Accuracy to landing pad?
Didn't try RTH yet, as the boat is constantly moving, and I felt more secure in my landing skills than in the controllers. lol. I'm not sure if the MP can land on a moving pad, but I will try later. Still learning. :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Didn't try RTH yet, as the boat is constantly moving, and I felt more secure in my landing skills than in the controllers. lol. I'm not sure if the MP can land on a moving pad, but I will try later. Still learning. :)

If you don't already know, RTH location is from where you launch not controller location. Move boat any amount could end up with Splash sound you don't want to hear. Unless you take control from RTH.

My back yard is also water. Fly daily over water and have confidence in Mavic.
Good luck.

There are some gorgeous shots on this thread from some beautiful places. This isn't my best shot with the Mavic, however it was a good way to make sure there was no traffic! Need to get some filters eventually.

DJI_0007.jpg

There are some gorgeous shots on this thread from some beautiful places. This isn't my best shot with the Mavic, however it was a good way to make sure there was no traffic! Need to get some filters eventually.

View attachment 19563
Filters will change your life...

Forgot I had taken my ND Filter off, but Seeing the sun rays, I'm glad I did forget.

Attachments

• English Park Bridges.JPG
    English Park Bridges.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 88
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife